Options

Wto Saturday

2»

Re: Wto Saturday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD: 26

WAYD: BBT, OPKs, CM

R/R/CS: I'm a little worried that I won't ovulate this cycle since I'm on day 26 and no confirmed ovulation yet. I had my second round of positive OPKs a few days ago but no temp rise yet. Really hoping I O at some point, DH and I have been HIO EOD this month. It's a little exhausting.
    @mom2adoodle last cycle I had a positive OPK and four days later ovulated so it's possible for it to be a little off. FX we both O soon.

GTKY: Favorite show this season would have to be Walking Dead and American Horror Story!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• Options
    @kasg a 6.66 (ooh! so spooky!) What was yours?

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ****TW: child mentioned****

@KDHB13 - yup, definitely the same race. There can't be more than one of those in the country on the same day :) Would've been so weird to run into someone from the Bump but it sounds like you finished WAY before me. I haven't been running much lately and my friend is about 4 months PP so she is just getting back into exercise. It was definitely a fun environment and a great day for running!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @KDHB13 oh, mine was "race for all children" or something along those lines. I think it was just a 5k.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16