May 2016 Moms
Options

The weirdest question you'll see today

Sorry for the clickbait title, but I think it's actually true...

I'm 9 weeks along with identical twins. At this stage, how inadvisable would it be to compete in an office hula hoop competition?

Re: The weirdest question you'll see today

• Options
    Love love love the question lol
    I agree with pp, and want to add, if you are really super duper worried then give a call to your doctor.  :)

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha. Do it.
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • Options
    It involves lots of pelvis twisting so I wouldn't :)
  • Options
    So did you win?!
  • Options
    This made me laugh. Thanks! And hope you slayed that competition!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    If anything the wide pelvic circles will help keep your joints nice and mobile. I hope you won!
  • Options
    I'll keep y'all updated... contest is Monday. Think I will call my favorite nurse Monday morning and hope she won't laugh at me too hard.
  • Options
    This would make my symphysis pubic dysfunction hideous, so I wouldn't do it, but if you feel fine you should totally do it. Your babies are floating in a pool, they probably won't even notice any sloshing. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do it!!!
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Hope you win! :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it, but I really suck at hula hooping. Go, girl, and kick some hula hooping butt!
    yes, my baby is a zombie.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A couple of times a week when I get out the shower, I tummy butter my belly and do a happy baby dance. I'd like to think it sends good vibes my baby's way. Hula hooping sounds fun and you may have an advantage with the mini bump ;)
  • Options
    I hope you did it, and won!! I'm a certified hula hoop instructor and as long as you know how to hula hoop and you aren't using one of those ridiculous weighted work out hoops you are fine! Happy Hooping!!