Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I am back...

Hello ladies, unfortunately I am back again this year. I just came back from my 9w appt. and found out we have had a recent missed miscarriage. This is the second in a row, also around the 9-10 week mark and also after seeing the HB a few weeks earlier. This time the baby was measuring exactly 9 weeks, which meant that heart must have stopped beating right before the u/s. I am scheduled for a d&c Monday and baby and I will be tested to figure out what is going on. I am so disappointed, sad, angry and feel very pessimistic about the future. I feel so alone...I don't think I can go through this again.
******TW******Siggy warning
BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am back...

• I am so sorry! It sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. It's tremendously hard. I lost my first on Monday at 8 weeks. My thoughts are with you and I hope your journey gets easier.
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• I am so sorry to read this. Sending love and prayers your way. Stay strong- hopefully they can narrow down what's going on and help you out!!!
  • We are all so sorry to hear about your loss.  

I know you feel alone - I did/still do after a loss earlier in October.  Just hearing the stories on here reassure me that none of us are alone, even though we feel that way day to day in our own lives.  It feels like there is nothing positive to look forward to right now, but you will keep moving and get through this.  It's very good to hear they will do some testing, and I hope the doctors can guide you in the right direction.  Wishing you the best.
  • I'm so, so sorry.  Please know that you aren't alone.  This is one of the saddest and loneliest things we will ever go through.  Even if there was a room full of people, you still feel alone.  I know.

Thoughts and prayers going up for you and SO and fingers crossed that the doctors can help you understand what is happening and give you guidance going forward.

Please take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal.  
  • Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I am heading home from the d&c, it seems to have gone smoothly. I will rest up today and begin healing. Keep me updated on all of your progress and milestones!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Glad to hear your d&c went smoothly.  Rest and take care of yourself.
  • Thought and prayers for you and yours
  • I am glad things went well today. Rest easy, and maybe treat yourself to a milkshake, or whatever it is that you enjoy!