May 2016 Moms

GTKY: Candy Stash

Since it's Halloween, I thought it might be fun to share what's in everyone's trick-or-treating candy stash :)

We've got Milky Way, Snickers and Twix :)

Re: GTKY: Candy Stash

• Since it's Halloween, I thought it might be fun to share what's in everyone's trick-or-treating candy stash :)

We've got Milky Way, Snickers and Twix :)

We have the same, but not handing any out. It's all for us!

cat fail animated GIF

• We've got two types of skittles, starburst, and Reese's
  • Loading the player...
  • Reese's, Hershey's, whoppers and take 5 bars!
  • We bought 3 big bags from Costco since it's the first year in our neighborhood and we had no clue how many kids we would get. Snickers, twix, milkey way, Reese's, skittles, starburst, twizzlers and more.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Omg @m6agua first thing I saw in your pic was those haribo gummy bears, those are my fav. I must have hubby go pic me up a big bag of those for myself!
  • Reese's, skittles, peppermint patties, starburst, and cookies and cream bars. And like pounds of it. DH went a little overboard this year buying candy and we had hardly any trick or treaters compared to previous years. So we now have enough candy to last until baby gets here... Probably longer. Not that I'm complaining. :)
  • Reeses, Twix, Kit-kat, and Milkyway. We considered getting sour patch kids, but didn't because none of them would have made it to Halloween.
  • My dad picked up weird old people sh *t (raisins, sunflower seeds and some weird, huge polish chocolate bars), crispy m&ms and peanut butter m&ms. The kids sup fat have looked at everything but the m&ms with a hairy eyeball. xD
  • I went through our candy and picked out the Snickers, Milky Way, and Reese's :) Gave the rest away haha! My husband was laughing at me and I'm like, "Don't judge me! I'm pregnant!" 
  • Reese's, Butterfingers, and Snickers! Totally forgot the Take 5 bars! I love those! And we didn't have a SINGLE trick or treater! I blame bad weather and all of the new "trunk-or-treat" parties. Oh well! More for us!
  • sjecc09 said:

Reese's, Butterfingers, and Snickers! Totally forgot the Take 5 bars! I love those! And we didn't have a SINGLE trick or treater! I blame bad weather and all of the new "trunk-or-treat" parties. Oh well! More for us!

I had never even had a take 5 bar until I raided our stash before handing it out. They are amazing! Needless to say I picked them all out and kept to myself. :-bd
  • We were planning on just doing a teal pumpkin with non candy treats like stickers, spider rings, and cute erasers, but MH was 100% sure we would get egged if we didn't give out candy too. So we did Kit Kats, Smarties, Double Bubble, Runts, 3 Musketeers, and Hersheys miniatures. I snagged all the Milky Way and MH stashed the Snickers!

From trick or treating, my son got FULL FREAKIN SIZE Kit Kats, Snickers AND Reeses! We live in a nice neighborhood! There was another house giving out toys so he picked out this little race car that he absolutely loves! He also got gummy bears and pretzels, but he was most excited about the Minions Mike n Ike that one of our neighbors got just for him. We had an awesome Halloween!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We get no trick or treaters and the toddler is too little for it himself, so my stash is yogurt covered pretzels and half-off twix from target today.
    yes, my baby is a zombie.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We went through four bags last year so that's what we bought this year. This time around we needed only two. We have a ton of M&Ms left over, including the coveted peanut butter kind, plus a few other assorted random things. It looks like I'll be bringing a couple of packs per day in my backpack to work for the next month or so.
  • the mixed bag of snickers and mnm's. i bring a couple peices to work with me, my little pick me up treats!
  • We have a big assortment of skittles, starbursts, snickers, some other stuff... But it all tastes so bad to me now!! I guess that's a good thing, otherwise I would be eating it all, but it makes me sad. I only want super good quality sweets, like fancy chocolate truffles.