Pregnant after IF
Options

***3rd Tri check-in 10/26***

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun!

If joining in, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: I know for us all the biggest thrill will be finally holding our little squishy baby, however is there a baby "product" that you can't wait to use?

3rd Tri ladies and littles

@blessedwtwins- EDD 1/2/16 but eviction notice for 12/21/15 for a little lady and a little gentleman

@somewhereinafrica EDD 1/8/2016 with a little man

@andimegie EDD 1/10/2016 with a little man

@marnief EDD 1/12/2016 with a little lady

8 Years
2 Miscarriages
2 Ectopic Pregnancies
1 Round of Clomid
1 Fresh IVF Cycle
1 Bean and 5 Frosties!

Re: ***3rd Tri check-in 10/26***

• Options
    andimegie325andimegie325 member
    edited October 2015
    Well, it seems as if our fearless leader has received a ban hammer again. This is getting a tad ridiculous! I'm not consistent enough on here to remember to post every week, so if you see the weekly check in hasn't happened please feel free to start it up!!

I'm waiting for Friday for my next appointment with the OB, but we were able to splurge and get a 3D scan done yesterday! Little man is still in a breech position though, so we were only able to get a profile picture. When he finally flips, we'll get to go back for a better shot hopefully!

Oh! And I can't wait to use the Moby wraps to carry baby everywhere with me! I've gotten so many "you're crazy lady" looks when I say I'd like to baby wear and use a carrier very little, but I don't care! I want that little nugget close to me as possible :)

8 Years
    2 Miscarriages
    2 Ectopic Pregnancies
    1 Round of Clomid
    1 Fresh IVF Cycle
    1 Bean and 5 Frosties!
  • Options
    I will try to keep an eye out next week, @andimegie325 - meantime thanks for stepping up!

29 weeks today - boy is it flying!  SO SO SO tired.  And my back is hurting.  I've been trying to schedule a prenatal massage but the place that I have gone to for massages in the past is not returning my calls.  :(  Next OB app't is still a few weeks away, I get an U/S at 32 weeks - 4 weeks earlier than my doc usually does it - because of my history of breech and IUGR with my first.

QOTW: Since this is DD#2, I've gotten to use pretty much all the baby stuff I want...I'm intrigued by the double stroller, though.  I put one on our registry and hope that either someone super-generous will get it for us, or lots of people will give us Amazon gift cards so we can get it ourselves.  :)

Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
    First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
    TTC #2 since Feb 2015
    BFP 5/4/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello!

30w2d and little guy is all wiggles!

Feeling so much better this week have started correcting my iron problem and feel x10 better for it. Next appointment is on Friday and in that appointment I will get my safe to fly letter.

@marnief I get what you mean it's flying! I'm in equal amounts of shock and then the odd moment but I still have 2 months to go. I want it to slow down and speed up all at once. I'm guessing that's a glimpse of motherhood there though.

I just want to have him all wrapped up in his sling and kangas ( fabric used in east arica) and have him cuddled up to me. So looking forward to holding him. And breast feeding I get boobs aren't baby gear but they kind of are !!?!? Can't wait to feed him for the the first time.

• Options
    @andimegie325 I pressed go too soon !!! I feel you in having that baby close. I have been given a pushchair but I know I will only use it very occasionally, like when traveling to a city. But I can't imagine putting my little guy down. I know baby wearing is associated to a certain parenting style but where I live wearing that baby is the only option and pushchairs are seen as a really strange thing. I also am so sued to having him in here kicking that I can't imagine having him too far away especially when he is tiny.