February 2016 Moms

FFC - Flame Free Friday Confessions 10/30

Flame free confessions! Not always flame free!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: FFC - Flame Free Friday Confessions 10/30

• Loading the player...
  • maybe it's all the adorable kids in costumes, or the new job (going to hospitals and photographing newborns), but i am so done with pregnancy and just want my little girl here already. I know we're getting closer, but I just am so ready to have her here in my arms and move on from pregnancy.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• I don't want to take my kid trick or treating tomorrow.
  • I am not looking forward to the four back to back Halloween parties today at my nieces school. Then tonight we are going to trunk or treat in our neighborhood followed with trick or treating tomorrow. It just seems a little excessive IMO and it's freezing here today a nap seems top priority over sugar filled madness.
  • I ate a betos burrito for dinner last night and another one for lunch today. In my defense though, we had dd at the ER last night til after 10 and didn't eat til 11- I didn't eat it all and then couldn't sleep because of the heartburn haha
  • In college I used to watch Hannah Montana to destress

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • In college I used to watch Hannah Montana to destress

I seriously loved that show so much and would record all the new episodes. No judgement.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ohbaby714 said:
    In college I used to watch Hannah Montana to destress
    I seriously loved that show so much and would record all the new episodes. No judgement.
    I got PRETTY into it. It was quite embarassing.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I picked sleep over school the last 4 days in a row now. Oh well, l'll turn it in before the end of the course. I think..

• ohbaby714 said:

Do you remember the episode with Billy Ray's "coaster cackle"? Omg so funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• ohbaby714 said:

I watched A LOT of Disney shows until recently when they got weird and annoying. Hannah Montana and Wizards of Wavery Place were my fav!!
  • I ate horribly today and already know I won't do better tomorrow since we have a zillion places to be AND its Halloween!

That being said I intend to eat lots of candy and have no guilt
  • I have one, I got a coupon for a free $20 gift card for target if I signed up for a registry.. Well I already had one for the completion coupon started a couple months ago so I went in and used a diff email address, scanned super random things I would buy with the coupon and then definitely lied about my Edd since it says you get the completion coupon 8 weeks before your Edd. I should have it in a couple weeks so before Xmas!

Spent the $20 gc getting dd's Christmas pajamas and I found a little sister sleeper
  • I make my 3 year old say, "I love you, brother." To my tummy like 5 times a day because it is beyond adorable how her sweet little voice says "I wub you brubber." ❤️
  • VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited October 2015
    I hate food confessions on FFFC. I think they're predictable and certainly not flammable. But today my confession is that I ate Thai leftovers for second breakfast at 8:15 this morning.. Standing in my pajamas at the kitchen counter so my toddler didn't see. (First breakfast was plain Greek yogurt and granola at 5:30am. I tried, right?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry I'm a day late but mine is from Friday. Yesterday I had a chocolate croissant to tide me over until my family was ready to go get breakfast. I'm not sure which breakfast was better :)
  • ohbaby714 said:
    Bahahaha resurrecting this olllld thread to say that this show was my GP in high school and I enjoyed it! "We're doing the Bone Dance, you dance and you learn it, again and again til I get it right!"
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16