July 2016 Moms
Options

My Saturday rant.

WTF jeans. Why don't you fit? I'm so freaking bloated and I just bought expensive jeans (well expensive to me) and I can barely get them on. Also WFT weather. It's the end of October... It shouldn't be in the 80's.

Re: My Saturday rant.

• Options
    Lol, it's raining and color here!

Idk if my issue is bloating or the fact that the only food I want to eat is bad for me. My scale says I'm actually down half a pound, so maybe it is bloating?
    Me: 27
    DH: 29
    BFP: 10/25/2015
    EDD: 7/5/2015!!

• Options
    My boys have killed my stomach muscles so the bloat is horrific here. Blah.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ijstarr28 Maybe? I don't remember being this bloated with my other two. I mean my jeans were already a little tight but I didn't expect them to be this tight. I got rid of all my maternity clothes too (we didn't want anymore) so I'm screwed. Maybe I'll just wear sweats from now. X_X

@kdm06c, fo real! My kids ruined my body! Haha
  • Options

@ijstarr28 Maybe? I don't remember being this bloated with my other two. I mean my jeans were already a little tight but I didn't expect them to be this tight. I got rid of all my maternity clothes too (we didn't want anymore) so I'm screwed. Maybe I'll just wear sweats from now. X_X

@kdm06c, fo real! My kids ruined my body! Haha

My issue is that I lost 20 lbs before ttc and I never bought new pants. Now the waist in my pants fit again! My goal is to avoid getting as much maternity clothing as I can. I also want to look like I'm smuggling a watermelon!

• Options
    @juliagulia38 we got rid of everything after my second. We just "knew" we were 100% done hahaha! A year and a half later we decided to go for #3 and had to buy all new stuff. This one is a surprise. I am so thankful we didn't get rid of everything again.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    My dress pants for work at giving me issues. #Bloatproblems
  • Options
    Okay this Blog makes me feel much better I thought I was the only one who's pants didn't fit.. everyone one keeps telling me it's to early for this have you tried the hair tie trick? It works like a charm!
  • Options
    Dude I'm so bloated I look like I'm wearing a cantaloupe under my shirt. Fun trying to hide that for another 7 weeks!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    crdo said:

Only my least flattering pair of jeans (with zero stretch) were clean yesterday, so I had to wear 'em. I felt like a busted can of biscuits all day. The blump is in full-force.

Rofl! Busted can of biscuits!

• Options
    @crdo Can of biscuits is far and away my favorite way to talk about pants not fitting. I got it from my friend who is from the panhandle of Florida...are you from the Floribama, by chance?
  • Options
    Natinat6 said:

@crdo Can of biscuits is far and away my favorite way to talk about pants not fitting. I got it from my friend who is from the panhandle of Florida...are you from the Floribama, by chance?

Haha, it gets the point across, doesn't it?

Not from Floribama, but GA! Maybe it's a deep south thing?