Infertility
Options

My new home for now! (Loss mentioned)

Howardbae2015Howardbae2015 member
edited October 2015 in Infertility
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. I truly don't know if this is where I belong so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place, but I just found out that I will be losing our 3rd little miracle. My hcg numbers dropped and I'm still in shock. I'm 28 and DH and I have had 3 MC in the last year and decided to seek out fertility treatment. I don't know much about fertility treatments. I feel into a deep depression after the last 2 MC, but I am going to try and remain positive and I do feel hopeful for the future. I'm taking a hot bath and having a glass of wine tonight! Again, I'm sorry if this is the "wrong group" just looking for some advice with our upcoming fertity process. Doctor said she recommends IVF so this is all new for me.

Re: My new home for now! (Loss mentioned)

• Options
    @Howardbae2015 So sorry to hear that sad news. My heart hurts for you. This board has a lot of caring, compassionate ladies on it and it sounds like you need support...you are absolutely in the right place. Again, so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. That is heart breaking. I am sorry you are here. Have the DRs discovered why you have had the MCs?
    Good luck with the rest of your journey, enjoy your glass of wine and bath. It's the little things...
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @vssbrm and @erinscaren I have suffered from ovarian cysts since the start of puberty. I was put on the depo shot at a young age to prevent periods which caused my cysts. It sounds horrible but I actual had a great experience on depo. I was on it for almost 11 years and started a regular cycle within a year. We were able to conceive a little over two years after I stopped depo. The doctors don't think it has anything to do with the MC. They do suspect that I have scaring from the cysts though, but that can't be confirmed without a laparoscopy. Thanks for the warm welcome though!
  • Options
    Goodness I am so sorry for your loss! And so sorry that you have found yourself here! Welcome to the boards. I am sure you will find them to be a great resource as you learn more about IVF.
  • Options
    @howardbae2015 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I too have suffered three consecutive miscarriages - no live children. After my last miscarriage I stopped ovulating on my own- I am currently 6 months into treatments trying to conceive again please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! I definitely understand how hard it is
  • Options
    @Howardbae2015 I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your move forward brings you your rainbow. As pp said, this is an amazing and unique community. You are definitely in the right place. We are here to listen and cheer you on as you go step by step through identifying and overcoming the obstacles to parenthood. GL!
  • Options
    @Howardbae2015 So sorry for your loss. You are in the right place. A good majority of us have suffered loss here (2 MC myself recently). Welcome to the boards here. It's a great place.
  • Options
    Welcome ! You are in the right place . I am so sorry for your losses I wish I could give you a hug ! This board is amazing and has been tremendous in supporting me through infertility and a loss . It's hard when you have nobody to talk to that can relate but here we can all relate and support !! Sending love and prayers your way !

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !