July 2016 Moms

A scare!

Hi all! Just looking for some positive thoughts and prayers...

I started spotting tonight and my doctor ordered blood tests today and in two days to ensure HCG is doubling. He did an ultrasound but it's too early and only saw the sac (im 4w4d) which he said is pretty normal. His guess is implantation bleeding as he saw some old blood but, of course, we're not out of the woods. I know this is pretty common but it was such a stressful night for me and DH thay I just needed to vent.

I'm hoping all goes well with our poppy seed but we're just waiting and watching for now.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: A scare!

• Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Hope all turns out well! Thoughts and prayers with you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Finger crossed for you....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• I'm sending all the good vibes and thoughts that I can!
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• I'll be thinking of you and hoping all is well! It might make you feel better to know that my coworker had bleeding all throughout her first trimester and just gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Sending T&P's your way.  I hope it is all OK! 
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Hope all is well!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok!
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in the exact same situation. I went to my dr yesterday and she put me on progesterone & baby aspirin. 2nd HCG test is tomorrow and US is Monday. Just praying we see something. I'm 4w5d - 5w1d.
  • Fingers crossed for you. Big hugs.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @alwaysauntalmostmom and @babytinawinMama2B thoughts & prayers for both of you that all is well! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Sending good thoughts to both of you @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom and @BabyTinawinMama2B ! Keep us updated.
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers! Hope all is well.
  • Thoughts & Prayers coming your way @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom & @BabyTinawinMama2B
    DS - March 9th 2014 TTC #2 - May 2015 BFP - October 2015 EDD - July 7th 2016
  • Thank you so much, ladies! You really are an amazing source of support! I saw a tiny clot in the toilet after I peed this morning and it was scary but I talked to my dad (also a doctor) and he said that's normal, especially if the doctor saw old blood in there. The doc has me resting as much as possible and I'll know my results of tomorrow's HCG on friday so we'll see.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
  • My HCG results were 5,050 on Tuesday (much higher than I anticipated) and 9,553 yesterday. I'm elated they're increasing nicely. Now just praying for Monday's ultrasound to be good. The progesterone stopped the spotting almost immediately

Always Aunt, did you get your results back yet? Fingers crossed & prayers for you.
  • Just an update:

I just got my results back a couple of hours ago. My first HCG was 584, second (48 hrs later) 652, so not improving much... we're concerned, sad (I'm more distraught while DH tries to keep it together for me) but trying to be hopeful even though we know the results are not good. We're going to an appointment on Monday morning and should have an answer then as they're doing another ultrasound. It's hard to stay positive knowing that this is a really bad sign.
  • @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom I'm so sorry you're going through this! Don't lose hope, I'm praying for you!!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • tinypikachutinypikachu member
    edited October 2015
    Thank you @MsBeachNJ :(( I really appreciate the prayers!
  • @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom I'm sorry it wasn't better news today. Sending prayers your way for Monday. Hang in there. (((Hugs)))
  • ***lurking from TTC @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom praying for you.... Hang in there
  • Lots of prayers for you @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom . Hoping for the best! Hang in there!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom sending you big hugs. Hang in there. I am hoping for good results on Monday.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • **lurking from TTGP**

I'm so sorry @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom. Hugs to you and I'm sending up prayers!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Sending you hugs, thoughts, and prayers @AlwaysAuntAlmostMom. I'm hoping you get good news on Monday.
  • Just an update:

I just got my results back a couple of hours ago. My first HCG was 584, second (48 hrs later) 652, so not improving much... we're concerned, sad (I'm more distraught while DH tries to keep it together for me) but trying to be hopeful even though we know the results are not good. We're going to an appointment on Monday morning and should have an answer then as they're doing another ultrasound. It's hard to stay positive knowing that this is a really bad sign.

Sending so many prayers your way! Stick baby stick
  • Sending thoughts and prayers for you! Hoping you get some better news soon! ((HUGS)) 
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Sending lots of thoughts and prayers for a sticky baby and good news on Monday. Hugs lady!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙