August 2015 Moms
Options

What does LO wear to bed?

What do you guys put your little ones in to go to sleep? I'm worried that my baby is too hot/too cold, I know they say add a layer to what an adult would wear but just curious what others do. Thanks!

Re: What does LO wear to bed?

• Options
    Mine usually wears a onesie and a light cloth zip up swaddle
  • Options
    kahlya88kahlya88 member
    edited October 2015
    A sleeper, if the room is chilly or it's colder out (I'm up in Canada) then I'll put him in his sleep sack.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do a swaddle and sleeper. When. It was hot a onsie
  • Options
    Sleeper and she is swaddled.
  • Options
    A light sleeper and swaddle. When it was hot just a onesie and swaddle. We dress her the same as we are comfortable.
  • Options
    My girl pretty much lives in sleepers lol. She's still in our room in the Rock n Play so we just tuck a light blanket around her. Once we more her to her crib we'll put her in a sleep sack (she is not a baby who liked to be swaddled)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A swaddle sack and then either footed cotton pjs or a onesie depending on the temp.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doc said "dress baby in one layer more than you would wear". So I keep him in his footie onesie and cover him with his warm blankie, he always seems comfy so that's all I have to say =)
  • Options
    Our house is kept at 76 degrees at night with the overhead fan left on. I just put LO in a sleeper or a gown and socks.
    I used to put her in a onesie then swaddle her, but she doesn't seem to need the swaddle anymore.

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
  • Options
    I go thin footed pjs with a thin muslin swaddle blanket.
  • Options
    Pajamas and a swaddleme. Ditto to the pp about being told to dress her 1 layer warmer than myself.
  • Options
    Cotton feetie pjs and a muslin sleep sack.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    L sleeps in his diaper. Between H, the dogs and I there is a lot of body heat around him.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Nita13uggNita13ugg member
    edited October 2015
    LO sleeps in a onesie & a sleep sack.
  • Options
    Onesie and a swaddler here
  • Options
    DS wears either a light onesie or even just a diaper under his sleepsuit which he loves! 
  • Options
    Diaper and a Woombie Peanut. I love those things!
  • Options
    A footed sleeper and his knit cocoon. He likes being stuffed in there more than being swaddled now.
  • Options
    She wears cotton footie pajamas. It's still hot here in Texas so we keep her fan on low at night. She does not like to be swaddled.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sleeper and swaddle here too. We like the sleepers that zip for easy night time changes. We swaddle with Aden + Anais muslin blankets or swaddle me sleep sacks. Our baby is not too picky so that's the system that's easiest for mom and dad.
  • Options
    When we had him in his swaddle me blanket we also had him in a cotton onesie underneath; a short sleeve one.  Now that he has successfully transitioned from being swaddled we keep him in either his zipadee zip (sp) or just a regular long baby gown and always socks and mittens on his hands and feet.  He has adjusted well so far to sleeping without being swaddled since he is trying his hardest to roll over right now (which seemingly may happen at any moment now)
  • Options

btw we still put him in a onesie when he is in his zipadee thing.

• Options
    He's in a cotton sleeper with a muslin swaddle. I have the box fan running constantly for white noise so the room gets a bit cold.
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Just her onesie or pajamas, and a blanket in her bassinet. Most of the time she'll end up kicking the blanket off lol
  • Options
    jlm684jlm684 member
    edited November 2015
    I just bought a halo sleepsack. She likes super soft blankets when she sleeps so we chose a fleece sleepsack. She's been kicking blankets off and waking herself up so hopefully the sack will help. It's always chilly in the room. We have an air purifier for white noise and the ceiling fan on.