Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying for #2

I feel like I need to tell someone my current situation so, you all are it. My period is due to arrive on Tues. I've been taking First response tests since Thurs., all negative. I have been feeling pregnant for about a week: very sore boobs, cramping, headaches, general puke-y feeling. I've now pretty much come to terms with the possibility of not being pregnant and I'm not going to test again unless I do miss my period. I was thinking the symptoms were all in my head but, my boobs still hurt like crazy and I took about three bites of lunch and just felt like yuck (I remember doing this a lot with DS). On top of that, I found out in the last week that two of my best friends are both pregnant. That shouldn't matter but, it does. I should've never tested this early. I feel like I'm going to go insane before Tues.

Re: Trying for #2

• The waiting is hard. No way around it :( keep testing until bfp or af. Fingers crossed for you.
    Me: 28 - DH: 33
    Married: Sept. 2012
    Began TTC #1: Jan. 2015
    BFP #1: July 2015, EDD 3/7/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 12 weeks
    BFP #2: December 2015, EDD 8/27/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: August 2016, EDD 4/23/2017, Missed MC, D&C at 8 weeks
    BFP #4: January 2017, EDD 9/26/2017
  • mrscimer said:

I feel like I need to tell someone my current situation so, you all are it. My period is due to arrive on Tues. I've been taking First response tests since Thurs., all negative. I have been feeling pregnant for about a week: very sore boobs, cramping, headaches, general puke-y feeling. I've now pretty much come to terms with the possibility of not being pregnant and I'm not going to test again unless I do miss my period. I was thinking the symptoms were all in my head but, my boobs still hurt like crazy and I took about three bites of lunch and just felt like yuck (I remember doing this a lot with DS). On top of that, I found out in the last week that two of my best friends are both pregnant. That shouldn't matter but, it does. I should've never tested this early. I feel like I'm going to go insane before Tues.

qfp
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Loading the player...
  • If those symptoms were pregnancy related, you'd be turning a test. We try not to symptom spot around here which is tough I know but try not to let it drive you crazy.
  • mrscimer said:

Symptoms mean nothing without a positive test. Symptom spotting will just frustrate you.

Why does it bother you that your friends are pregnant?

How long have you been trying?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The daily TWW threads would be a great place for this type of complaint or discussion.