January 2016 Moms

30 weeks today!

Cant believe how fast time is flying. 30 weeks today! How is everyone else feeling?

Re: 30 weeks today!

• I'll be 30 weeks on Monday. I can't believe it. Time is flying, but I am getting so anxious to meet my baby girl. I feel great!! No major symptoms at all. Right now I'm in the process of organizing everything we got from the shower and ordering some last minute items. After everything is put away, I'll start to pack my hospital bags. 

Hope you are well :)
  • I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! Only 10 more weeks ladies!! I'm ready to see my pretty girl. I've still got to pack a hospital bag and a diaper bag. Also need to get bottles which I'm totally clueless on! But life is good :). We will see what these next few weeks will bring, but I think I might actually miss being pregnant once LO is here. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm only 37 weeks today. I'm very jealous!
  • Oops 27 weeks. Typo^^^^^
  • Only 26 weeks and 3 days over here!  (Tail end of January due date.)  Jealous of you ladies at the start of the month as well, but still, it does seem as if time has sped up recently.  Realized I only have 13 weekends to get all my hospital classes done, get the nursery together and everything else on my (still massive) to do list!  Especially with the busy-ness of the holidays, January will be here before we know it!
  • I'm 30 weeks today too. I feel like this whole process is going so slowly. I can't wait for her to get here!
  • I'm 30 weeks today too! Besides this Hydronephrosis I have... Everything going well.
  • bmahon0921bmahon0921 member
    edited October 2015
    I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday! I'm freaking out! I have nothing done. And its really scary to know I'm responsible for a life. I mean I know I'm doing a good job while I'm carrying her right now but I hope maternal instinct kicks in and I actually know what I'm doing when she's here. I guess I'm getting anxious because my friend just had her baby boy this morning and it made me realize how little time I had left. I can't wait to hold her but I'm also just worried about doing something wrong.

Oh and yesterday I hurt my back and I went to pick something up off the floor at work and I just left it there because I would've have been able to get back up.

I know this was incredibly long but I don't think I've told anyone this.
    If you actually stuck to it and read everything. Thanks!

Edited: added more.
  • I was 30 weeks yeaterday. I feel
    ok, I have been a bit crampy lately which scares me but it's nothing to painful
  • teachmegs817teachmegs817 member
    edited October 2015
    I'm 27w3d.  I am feeling great.  I just had my glucose test this afternoon and another sonogram, because of a marginal placenta at my 20w scan.  All looked well and it was of course great to see our little guy on the screen, bigger and stronger since our 20w scan. The only thing that is beginning to bother me are my hips when I am sleeping.  Even with a pillow in between them and repositioning myself throughout the night, I am still waking up feeling like an achy old lady. 
  • @bmahon0921 I feel the same exact way
  • @Rach8672 Thank you for making me sound less crazy. Haha. I tend to be an over thinker.
  • 27 weeks! So so so excited to finally hit 7 months and start the 3rd trimester! (I felt like I was 6 months for 2 whole months!)
    Feeling great! Currently enjoying the body parts that I can now see push out of my stomach. lol.

N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday and so far I'm feeling pretty good physically. I'm all over the place emotionally, but overall looking forward to meeting my LO in just 10 weeks 3 days! It really isn't much time, especially with the holidays coming up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday and so far I'm feeling pretty good physically. I'm all over the place emotionally, but overall looking forward to meeting my LO in just 10 weeks 3 days! It really isn't much time, especially with the holidays coming up.
    That's how I feel, too, with the holidays coming. It's going to FLY by. It's such a busy time of year, so it's going to come fast!! I can't wait :)
  • SO, so fast. Just noticed my countdown is in single digits weeks! Eek!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • 30 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe how fast the time is passing! I feel pretty good. Had some back pain for about a month, but it has since subsided, thankfully! I'm anxiously awaiting the Thanksgiving holiday as my shower is that weekend and I cannot wait to celebrate this babe with my family and friends!

Side note, seems like several of us on this thread share the same due date...Jan 10!! It'll be here in no time!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • 30 weeks here- but struggling because of Gestational Diabetes:(. This is baby number 3, so no showers or new things for us- just waiting on lil brother to make his arrival!!
  • As much as I can't wait to meet my little one, I also think 9 weeks (tomorrow) is no where near enough time and I'm not ready! I think if it were 5356 weeks I probably would feel the same :-S