June 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change!!

Hey ladies!! Happy Halloween!!

How many weeks are you? Fruit size?

Any Dr. Apt. Updates?

Rants/Raves?

GTKY: Describe the best halloween costume you've ever had.
Me (31) & DH (32)
Married 9/27/2014
DD Born 6/23/16
Baby #2 Due 3/7/20

Re: Saturday Ticker Change!!

• Options
    Weeks/Fruit Size: 7 weeks- finally a blueberry!!!!

Any Dr. Updates: Not really- next appt at 10 weeks, can't wait to see how this LO is growing!

Rants/Raves: The bloat is starting to get a little uncomfortable by the end of the day, and the exhaustion is real! I'm happy to finally be at the 7 week make though, every week it feels more real.

GTKY: I'm not a Halloween person, but one year I dressed up as a close friend of mine to make fun of her. (It was a specific outfit she wore- not making fun of her in general) It was pretty funny!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    HBamama2BHBamama2B member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks for posting!

Weeks/fruit size: 7+1, blueberry! <3

Dr updates: had us and bw yesterday and everything looked fantastic. So grateful to see the LO again!

Rants/raves: really tired of waking up in the middle of the night! Thought I had 6more months before that started! Gonna try a protein drink before bed.

Gtky: the best Halloween costume I ever had was Marvin the Martian. I made the costume from scratch, found a gun online that looked exactly like his and learned all his catchphrases and noises and practice his voice. I stayed in character all night--Most of my grad school buddies didn't recognize me. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 7/blueberry

Any Dr. Apt. Updates? First appt was Thursday. U/S 11/17. I'm anxious to make sure everything is okay in there.

Rants/Raves? Still feeling okay for the most part. But I feel like MS is just around the corner. Last night's rotisserie chicken made my stomach turn.

GTKY: Describe the best halloween costume you've ever had. In college, I was Silent Bob & friend was Jay. :D we had a total blast staying in character!
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? Fruit size?
    7- blueberry

Any Dr. Apt. Updates?
    I had an U/S last week due to spotting. HR was 134. I go back next Thursdsy for another U/S and nurse screening.

Rants/Raves?
    I'm so over Heparin injections. This twice a day stuff is for the the birds. Once 01/16 hits, I'll be checking out drug coverage for Lovenox.

I'm not creative at all. One time, my friend and I decided to wear our brother's clothes and dress like boys. We put eye liner on to look like we have a bear and mustache. We got hit on by girls that night. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    8 week old raspberry in da hizzouse!!!!!!
    WOOT WOOT
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? Fruit size? 7 week blueberry

Any Dr. Apt. Updates? First appt is Wednesday. Beyond nervous!

Rants/Raves? While vomiting this morning, DS came in and started laughing at me because it sounded like I was making funny noises. :(

Honestly, I loved that Lisa Simpson costume from when I was a little girl. I say this while watching the Treehouse of Horrors marathon!

• Options
    Weeks: 9, I've got an olive!

Dr updates: next appt. Is Friday the 13th

Rant: told the MIL, she started blabbing immediately so it forced my hand to announce *sigh*

GTKY: best costume was Dorothy from a parallel dimension... Blood covered warrior type, witch hand still attached to the broom

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker