Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you see a LH surge?

Hi all

My hubby and I have been trying for a few months, yey for him not being sent on deployments! :)
I wondered if you can help with your opinion of if u see an LH surge in this pic? Have been fooled before.

Thank you all

Re: Can you see a LH surge?

• edited October 2015
    Amie&C said:

Hi all

My hubby and I have been trying for a few months, yey for him not being sent on deployments! :)
    I wondered if you can help with your opinion of if u see an LH surge in this pic? Have been fooled before.

Thank you all

QFP

Please remove the photo, as it's against the guidelines of this community to post images of tests.

A helpful place to start would be to read the posts pinned to the top of the page, especially the newbie guide.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi, please don't post anything you have peed on. The best thing to do is read the instructions.. If the test line is as dark or darker than control line its positive. If it is so close that you legitimately can't tell if it's positive or negative then I would consider that positive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ew, you peed on that
    image image
  • Amie&C said:

Hi all

Thank you all

Try the website countdowntopregnancy.com ... They are ALL about the posting of the pee sticks. Please read TOU & lurk.
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• :-q
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015