Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New Here

Hello all, I'm joining you from the May 2016 board. At the end of August I found out I was pregnant after battling amenorrhea and struggling for over a year and going through 5 clomid cycles. We were so excited...at our first OB appointment we found out our baby had stopped growing at 7w4d. I decided to go the d&c route and had it done a few days later. It's been a struggle for me...sometimes I'm ok and sometimes I'm not. I recently found out one of my good friends is pregnant and is due about a week before my due date so I'm struggling a little more than usual today.
My doctor recommends waiting 3 months and starting ttc in January but I'm getting anxious...I'm ready to be pregnant and have a happy healthy baby...

Re: New Here

• I'm sorry for your loss. I had a mmc beginning of Oct and my body just finally seems like it's going back to normal. I also want to start trying as soon as I can but need to wait at least 2-3 months. I'm trying to be happy for others that are pregnant and due around the time I should have been but it is hard. I'm nice but also avoid them on days I know I can't take it. There is nothing wrong with that. Take care of yourself.
  • Hi and sorry about your recent loss. It is a horrible experience, but I know time will heal you. With our first loss, we were able to get pregnant the second cycle trying. Just take it one day at a time, this forum really helped me last time around. I am sure you will go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Take care of yourself, a few months will be good for emotional healing.

Unfortunately, I am in the minority and have gone through my second loss yesterday. I have my d&c on Monday. I will take my own advice and also take it one day at a time. Let's stay positive!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you both. I think talking about it will help me...my DH doesn't always understand and has a different way of coping.

@klauerinaking I'm so sorry for your second loss. Keep your head up...
  • I'm so sorry for what your'e going through. What a terrible, terrible loss. On this board, we are in it together. Deep breath, take it day by day, or hour by hour if that's what you need right now.

I am a week out from my MC and I'm surprised by how strangely accepting I feel of it. I was pretty sure I'd be mired in bitterness and pain for a lot longer. I find myself looking to the future more.

Best of luck to you! 
    Due with rainbow rainbow rainbow baby on 9/29/17
    It's been a long road- Let's just say that! 
  • @erinjoshua2011 I'm sorry for your loss. I'm 3 weeks post MC (MC @12 weeks) ill tell you theres an amazing group of moms on this board I personally feel lucky to have them here to listen and share their stories. When you're ready i recommend reading old post, I've found very helpful information in them, Ive even moved over to the TTC board and started reading and asking questions over there as well (also very helpful) The last few days Ive been feeling very ready to be pregnant again! my midwife told us we could TTC as soon as my HCG went to zero so well see what happens...wishing you well moving forward!
  • @Raincity Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for your loss as well...it's not something you would ever wish on anyone. Sometimes I feel surprised at how accepting I am of it for myself as well. I do allow myself to go to that bad place every now and then...and I am fairly bitter but I'm working on that!
  • @ssnova Thank you so much, I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I'm about 4 weeks out from my MC...today was the day we had planned to tell our family and friends so it's a little rough but we'll get through. Looking forward to hearing a success story for you soon! Best of luck to you as well!
  • Thank you so much..yea I think the next year will be rough as milestone are hit, but trying our best to stay positive.. i work with newborns and first day back to work was tough...I felt bitter as well when i had to talk to a mom that just had twins and one that had triplets (same day!) it was painful .