February 2016 Moms
Options

CD Moms

Okay so I did use the search function and I looked over the other threads on cloth diapering, but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Where's the best place to buy AIOs and AI2s? I only have one place that sells them in store local to where I live, so my only other option will be online. Is it better (or cheaper) to buy from a retailer, or directly from the brands website?

Re: CD Moms

• Options
    I LOVE Kelly's closet! You get diaper points for free gift cards and coupon codes for free diapers :) a awesome costumer service :)
  • Options
    Everywhere that was suggested to me was online or local bst groups specifically geared towards CD on Facebook.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely depends on brands you are choosing and if you plan to buy new or gently used!
    But I agree with lizziesue07 kellyscloset bevause of their incentives. I've also had some luck with Amazon if I wait patiently I can get a specific diaper for a few $ off and those add up! Also green mountain diapers carries some brands and I love them. But you are lucky you have a local store I have to drive hours to get to the "nearest" one. Ha if you want to buy all at once Kelly's may be the way to go but I just looked at package prices verses individual to see what I would save on x amount and I saved more searching for deals. Granted I'm still slowly but surely buying them, but saving none the less.