September 2015 Moms
Options

Vain question ...Hairy baby

caityrosecaityrose member
edited October 2015 in September 2015 Moms
My pretty little dark haired girl has some extra hair like fuzzy ears, forehead, back. I thought it would have fallen out by now. She's 7 weeks. Hoping it will fade or go away. Any insight ?

Re: Vain question ...Hairy baby

• Options
    It does go away eventually. I don't remember when my daughter stopped looking like a monkey lol. But my son is also 7 weeks and still fuzzy also.
  • Options
    Oh you meant vain. I was confused.

Anyway it's called lanugo hair and it keeps them warm. It falls out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kanga915 said:

Oh you meant vain. I was confused.

Anyway it's called lanugo hair and it keeps them warm. It falls out.

Lol oops. Sleep deprived spelling. I thought the lanugo would have been gone by now. We'll be patient lol
  • Options
    Almost 5 weeks here and my little girl still has it too. Ear hair is starting to go away but extra hair everywhere else is staying strong lol.
  • Options
    My baby is 5 weeks too. He has something beyond fuzz on his ears!!! We laugh about it and call them his antennas cause he is so sensitive to noise... But honestly I'm almost embarrassed of it. Lol
  • Options
    i thought it was just us! baby girl has hairy points on the back of her ears, we call her our werewolf baby! lol
  • Options
    Yup my baby is a fuzzy little chewbacca! She has black hair on her back that leads down to her tushy lol and hairy legs and arms and ears! I wonder when it will start to fall out....she's 6 weeks.