July 2016 Moms

UPDATE Scary night. Severe cramps

Howardbae2015Howardbae2015 member
edited October 2015 in July 2016 Moms
Hi ladies, so I'm freaked out and I don't know what to think. Thankfully I'm seeing doctor today. Anyways last night I woke up to the worst cramps ever! The pain almost made my sick to my stomach. I went to the bathroom expecting to start bleeding any second. I began sweating as the cramps got more intense. I had only experienced this pain once before when I was given cytotek (or however you spell it) for my previous MC. It lasted for about 45 mins, then the pain subsided and I was able to go back to bed. Absolutely no blood so that was reassuring! I feel fine today, just extra tired from a long night! I'm 4 weeks 6 days today. I know cramping is normal, but this was a whole other level!!!

UPDATE: thank you for everyone's support, it always is encouraging and means a lot! I just came back from doctor and she didn't seem concerned, she said unless I have bleeding or it lasts longer than an hour, she believes it's no biggie. She said it could be a variety of things from normal uterus expansion to gas pains. It makes me relieved to hear this, I hope I don't have to experience that again. It was so scary I almost went to the ER. I would be sooooo embarrassed to go to the ER and it turn out to be gas pains hahaha!! they also drew blood to double check levels, so FX those come back good! Thanks again for all your support. I love being in great company and I hope I'm here to stay!

Re: UPDATE Scary night. Severe cramps

• That sounds scary! I hope everything is okay!
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry you had to deal with that! FX that all goes well at the Dr. today! Keep us posted! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry you had to go through that! That sounds very scary. Glad you're able to see a doctor so quickly. Good luck and hopefully it all turns out okay. FX for you!
  • I am so sorry that sounds awful and super scary. Im so glad that you are able to get into the Dr. Please let us know what they say, thinking about you!!!
  • I'm sorry you had to go through that. Wishing you the best!
  • Glad you're seeing your doctor today! FX for you and give us an update.
  • This was me for about 3 solid weeks for DD. It was so bad, I had to take tylenol (approved by doctor of course) as much as the dosage would allow and it still didn't touch the pain! It would wake me up in the middle of the night. I seriously contemplated the ER everyday for about a week. Doc said it was my uterus expanding to make room for baby. So try to think positive! It can be majorly scary though. FX that it was a one time thing. 
  • Prayers! Keep us updated

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• I'm sorry you're going through this! I woke up yesterday afternoon from a nap with severe cramps and started spotting a couple hours later. I'm waiting to see what happens but it is definitely a good thing you're not spotting! My doctor thinks it might be implantation bleeding and the cramps where the uterus pushing the little bit of blood out.

You can also get very bad cramps if you're very constipated and that's not a problem!

We worry for our fellow mommies-to-be so please let us know how it goes!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • So glad you are seeing the doctor today. Please update us. Sending you big hugs.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How scary FX everything is all right. Keep us updated!!
  • FX for good news at the doctor today! Please keep us posted!
  • Glad to hear that everything seems to be OK! 
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Hooray for good news!
  • That's great!
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Glad to hear you're ok!
  • If it happens again I would ask the Dr to check your gallbladder.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙