May 2016 Moms

**Thursday Ticker Change 10/8**

Week/fruit: 

Recent/upcoming appointments: 

Rants/raves/symptoms?: 

Questions for the group?:

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself?
Me: 27    DH: 30
Married in 2011
Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
Baby 2: Due May 2016

Re: **Thursday Ticker Change 10/8**

• Week/fruit: blueberry

Recent/upcoming appointments: Today is our first ultrasound. Thursdaycodnt come quick enough. I'm nervous and excited! #betterthanchristmas

Rants/raves/symptoms?: sleeping woes. I know I'm supposed to sleep now while I can, but I just can't get deep. Tossing and turning and nightmares. Is it too early for a pregnancy pillow just to support my bloat?! Anyone else?
  • Week/fruit:  8/raspberry/half a lego brick

1st was last week, next appt. in 3 weeks.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: 
    Nausea is getting better!!

Questions for the group?:  None at the moment.. :)

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself?   When I was a teenager, I actually won two pie eating contests, even against grown men and a heavyweight wrestler, lol.  They weren't the type where you eat as many pies as you can, but eating one as fast as you can.  I'm extremely competitive, so I think that's what helped me out.  I retired from the competitive eating circuit when I was 17. :P
    Married in 2011

• Loading the player...
  • @Photoslave Good luck on your first ultrasound!  Yay!  It's so nice to see the little bean.  I hear you with sleeping.  I've always been a pretty sound sleeper, but haven't been lately.  I think I'm going to get a snoogle or something to see if that helps.  If I'm going to end up buying one anyway, I might as well get it now to get the most use out of it.
    Married in 2011

• Week/fruit: 9/ green olive

Recent/upcoming appointments: my next appt is on Tuesday. I already had an ultrasound. I'm expecting this appt to be a little less exciting.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: we're traveling right now and in New Orleans for the day. Really frustrating to not be able to stomach foods that I know I love (and don't have often)!

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? Hmm...I'll edit if I think of something
  • Week/fruit: A green olive.. which actually sounds pretty appetizing right now!

Recent/upcoming appointments:  1st appointment on Monday!! So excited to see/hear little one! I just pray that everything is ok

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Tired. MS that comes and goes. Tired. Mushy brain. Did I mention I am tired?

Questions for the group?: Not really. Just hope that everyone is doing well!

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? I really don't have anything. I always wondered "If I was on jeopardy, and Alex asked me this, what would I say". I guess I am a pretty boring person..

***sorry, I cant seem to unbold everything***

cat fail animated GIF

• Week/fruit: 9 w 2 days (olive)

Recent/upcoming appointments: October 29th 5th ultrasound- but I have to move apt as I now realize I have a work conflict.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: still nauseous but starting to feel slightly better

Questions for the group?: nada

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? Hmm - I can put my whole fist in my mouth- also my boobs always know when it's raining!! ;)

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• Week/fruit: 9 w 2 days (olive) Recent/upcoming appointments: October 29th 5th ultrasound- but I have to move apt as I now realize I have a work conflict. Rants/raves/symptoms?: still nauseous but starting to feel slightly better Questions for the group?: nada GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? Hmm - I can put my whole fist in my mouth- also my boobs always know when it's raining!! ;)
    Funny Mean Girls animated GIF

cat fail animated GIF

• Week/fruit: 7 weeks / blueberry!

Recent/upcoming appointments: Just had our ultrasound the other day and got to see the little babes heart flickering!! Next appointment is not until next month.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Extremely tired all the time, random face breakouts, morning sickness/nausea (pretty much all day ... have to eat constantly to not feel nauseous!), sore ladies, bloated!

Questions for the group?: None right now! 

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? I'm one of 9, with my youngest siblings being 6 year old twin girls!! This is my parents first grandchild though!
  • wsgjmw1wsgjmw1 member
    edited October 2015
    Week/fruit: 9 weeks/ green olive

Rants/raves/symptoms?: face is breaking out, waking up with the dreaded "hangover" feeling everyday, tired of being in the secret phase of pregnancy, wishing my blump would turn into a bump

GTKY: I am from southern California and we wear shorts on Christmas, we pay for this with our horrendous traffic, taxes and gas prices. LOL
  • Week 9 / Green Olive (yuck, I hate olives)

No appointments until week 12 at the advice of the doctor and someone we know who gave birth in August.

Rants: Work is a freaking zoo today!

Questions: Who else likes trance and progressive!

GTKYN / Fun Facts: We live in a 1959 MCM house that we are renovating from the crawlspace to the rafters on our own, except for a couple of framing projects where the beams going in weigh too much for us to lift! DIY from design to finishing.
  • yogahh said:

Week/fruit: 9 w 2 days (olive)

Recent/upcoming appointments: October 29th 5th ultrasound- but I have to move apt as I now realize I have a work conflict.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: still nauseous but starting to feel slightly better

Questions for the group?: nada

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? Hmm - I can put my whole fist in my mouth- also my boobs always know when it's raining!! ;)

Funny Mean Girls animated GIF

=))

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• Week/fruit:
    7/blueberry

Monday was our first ultrasound! Got to see jellybean and see baby's heart flickering :x

Rants/raves/symptoms?:
    Fatigue like no other, nausea comes and goes, bloat, constantly peeing

@Photoslave is your edd 5/26? If so same due date!
    @seashellz1223 if you're 9 w 2 d, does that make you a Tuesday ticker change? ;)

I'm a die hard Texas Rangers fan!!! Watching the play by play at work instead of working! I even got my DH into baseball, he was more of a basketball fan before he married me!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Week/fruit: 7 blueberry

We just had our first US on Monday and we got to see and hear the heartbeat :) My next appt/US will be on 10/26.

Rants/raves/symptoms?:
    I'm slightly nauseous, but nothing too terrible yet.

Questions for the group?: I got nothin'

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? I'm pretty boring so I don't have any "fun" facts, but one interesting one...I am allergic to cold. I break out in hives almost every day during the winter and I can't use ice packs :(
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • evalynn24 said:
    GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? I'm pretty boring so I don't have any "fun" facts, but one interesting one...I am allergic to cold. I break out in hives almost every day during the winter and I can't use ice packs :(
    I wonder if this is what I have?? About a year ago it started...I noticed my hands swell up. Its if I am walking/jogging outside and its cold out and my hands are exposed. Or if I am warm but holding a cold beverage or something. They get itchy, then tingly, then red and swollen. Are you clinically confirmed as allergic to cold, and if so, what kind of doctor did you go to? My allergist is puzzled.

cat fail animated GIF

• yogahh said:
    evalynn24 said:
    I wonder if this is what I have?? About a year ago it started...I noticed my hands swell up. Its if I am walking/jogging outside and its cold out and my hands are exposed. Or if I am warm but holding a cold beverage or something. They get itchy, then tingly, then red and swollen. Are you clinically confirmed as allergic to cold, and if so, what kind of doctor did you go to? My allergist is puzzled.
    I asked my GP about it a few years back and she said it's called "cold urticaria." I've been taking medication for hypothyroidism since I was about 11 years old and she said it's common for people with hypothyroidism to have this reaction to cold. It didn't start happening until I was about 18 and it started just on my legs and now has moved all over my body and just in the last two years to my face.
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • sillyfox said:

Week/fruit:
    7/blueberry

Monday was our first ultrasound! Got to see jellybean and see baby's heart flickering :x

Rants/raves/symptoms?:
    Fatigue like no other, nausea comes and goes, bloat, constantly peeing

@Photoslave is your edd 5/26? If so same due date!
    @seashellz1223 if you're 9 w 2 d, does that make you a Tuesday ticker change? ;)

I'm a die hard Texas Rangers fan!!! Watching the play by play at work instead of working! I even got my DH into baseball, he was more of a basketball fan before he married me!

Close its a day later. They said I am a week behind what I thought too due date is 5/27. Looking forward to the US on the 6th!
  • Week/fruit: 13 weeks and baby is the size of a jalapeño, yuck.

Recent/upcoming appointments: I have one today! I moved back home and had to find a new doctor, meeting with the nurse today. Hating that I have to start the whole process over again.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: nausea is still kicking my butt, I've woken up these past couple of mornings and puked up my spit? So weird, it's like that when I puke in the mornings though. I can never seem to stay comfortable at night, BF likes to cuddle and I can only be in one position for so long, then I have to switch. Hot flashes have started and same with headaches, it's been rough.

Questions for the group?: None at the moment.

GTKY: Any interesting/unusual "fun facts" about yourself? Hmmm, I can't think of any right now.