Married: June 25, 2011
DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

Re: Thursday 10/29 Symptoms!

• Options
    DeePaddy24DeePaddy24 member
    edited October 2015
    I am really struggling with the exhaustion. During the day it's like I'm just existing...I'm so tired it's hard to focus on much, & all I think about is how I can't wait to get home so I can sleep. But, once I lay down I struggle to fall asleep, & when I do fall asleep I wake up all the time & spend the entire night tossing & turning. It's a vicious, unfair cycle that I'm stuck in, & it's definitely not helping the crazy hormones (lol). 

ETA: 5w2d
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7w5d today. Still no actual MS, but I am starting to feel a bit queasy the last couple of mornings. Like I have a hangover. I just got into work and am trying to shove some veggie wheat thin crackers down my throat. All of my other symptoms, or lack of, are the same. With the 30 minute nap I got in yesterday I was able to make it til 9:00 last night, yay me :)
  • Options
    NicknShan said:

I think my meat aversion came back and I am sad. I gagged opening the fridge because there was raw pork chops and leftover turkey. :-( and all I want are chicken wings... Wth.

Oh. I also heard a heartbeat on the baby Doppler last night. That's a symptoms right? A baby heart beat? It's the first confirmation I have had that this is real life. And I may skip a little today.

That's awesome that you found a heartbeat on your Doppler! My DH and I bought one but haven't tried using it yet. I'm 8w3d... Think we should try tonight??
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Still fatigued, sore nips (though less so than yesterday so far), and frequent urination.

Last night had my first official, unwarranted, irrational, sobbing breakdown. DH ate all the cornbread and I wanted some. That's it. Crazy lady, party of 1. I'd call that a symptom.
  • Options
    @RNMegan0711 yes! I was 8w5d! I mobile so I can't see if your signature says otherwise, but is this your first child? Or have you done this before. I'll give you some tips of you want. :-)
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    Same as some of you... Exhausted all day, insomnia starting at 2am-ish. So frustrating!!
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    6w5d-I didn't vomit last night. YAY! Instant soup in a cup was the only thing I could stomach for dinner though. I did pretty well getting through my long day at work; I think going to work actually helps me forget about symptoms, while being at home with DS makes me pay more attention to them, as I set him up to go run to the bathroom constantly. I also was able to dry heave in peace this morning and shower because DS is still asleep! I think he's getting ready for the time change this weekend.  ;)

I'm still struggling with what to eat. I can't live on bagels alone, but nothing else sounds appetizing. The only foods I crave are out of state, and I think I want them because I see them as comfort foods growing up because equivalents here make me want to gag. I can't wait until Thanksgiving to visit my family and eat all the things I'm craving!!!

• Options
    5w5d - I fell asleep on the floor last night at 8:15.  Party animal over here.  Also, super sore boobs... as in, can't sleep comfortably on my stomach because they hurt.  It's awful since I'm 100% a stomach sleeper (I guess that has to change at some point though, right?).  Instead, I sleep on my stomach with my arms bent at my chest to prop my boobs up and then I wake up with numb fingers.  Struggle = real.  No food/MS issues yet, but I'm starting to not want food.  It doesn't gross me out, but I just can't find anything appetizing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7w5d this week sucks! I've been throwing off and on since 3.5 weeks. This week it's been back. Threw up mid meal yesterday on the floor and in CVS trying to get sea bands. I've also has this other unpleasant symptoms of the diarrhea. Upwards of 15 times a day. That being said my doctor just ordered me diclegis...I've been doing the b6 and it's stopped working. I wanted the delayed released unisom. I took 12.5 mg and it knocked me out last night into a coma for probably 10 hours LOL. No big deal it is my day off. Gagging on my vitamins now and everything I eat comes out one way or another.
  • Options
    aloha5736 said:
    7w5d this week sucks! I've been throwing off and on since 3.5 weeks. This week it's been back. Threw up mid meal yesterday on the floor and in CVS trying to get sea bands. I've also has this other unpleasant symptoms of the diarrhea. Upwards of 15 times a day. That being said my doctor just ordered me diclegis...I've been doing the b6 and it's stopped working. I wanted the delayed released unisom. I took 12.5 mg and it knocked me out last night into a coma for probably 10 hours LOL. No big deal it is my day off. Gagging on my vitamins now and everything I eat comes out one way or another.
    I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Are you still taking prenatals? I stopped mine because I will vomit them up and take Flintstones twice a day...definitely helps.

• Options
    bprowessbprowess member
    edited October 2015
    7w4d
    Food is my enemy... Yesterday was a really good day with nausea only when I took my prenatal vitamins.  I woke up hungry this morning, but I did not want anything to eat.  I finally found something, but it wasn't filling enough.  I'm hungry right now, but I don't want any food...if that makes sense.  Opening the refrigerator makes me nauseous.  The thought of eating actual food makes me feel ill, but I know not eating will make me feel ill.  
  • Options
    8w2d. OMG the fatigue. Was doing pretty well week 6 and 7 but now it's back with a vengeance. Had my first experience with true RLP last night and it scared the crap out of me before I figured out what it was. Damn that hurt!
  • Options
    mmakitten said:
    8w2d. OMG the fatigue. Was doing pretty well week 6 and 7 but now it's back with a vengeance. Had my first experience with true RLP last night and it scared the crap out of me before I figured out what it was. Damn that hurt!
    I've been having some RLP too.  It can be kinda painful for sure!

Not much going on in my world today.  I'm exhausted (but that's because I'm dog sitting some dogs that barely let me sleep last night, ugh).  No more nausea if I don't eat first thing.  Still having some extreme thirst, and sore boobs on the sides (no more sore nips).  That's basically it though.   

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Options
    7w1day. Horrible nausea and dry heaving this morning. Dry heaving is so much worse than puking for me. I wish I could just puke already.
  • Options
    7 weeks today. I got lulled into a false sense of security yesterday morning by feeling great only to have the nausea come back full force right after lunch and not leaving since. It gets worse when I'm hungry but then no food sounds appealing but even when I do it it doesn't really go away. Oh and I was to sleep ALL THE TIME. My boobs are constantly sore but in the middle of the night when I get up to pee they are excruciating. So so so ready for the first tri to be over.
  • Options
    sorarose said:

aloha5736 said:

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Are you still taking prenatals? I stopped mine because I will vomit them up and take Flintstones twice a day...definitely helps.

I take the vegetarian ones which I took before and they never made me sick. You're supposed to take three a day I usually do two or take them on the morning when I'm not sick. Garden of life is usually what I do and they have been so good on my stomach. I can usually take them without food. Ugh hopefully it settles.
  • Options
    6w5d- So incredibly tired, sore boobs & super hungry. Still counting my blessings, although I started to feel a little nauseous today :-S
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    7wks today. I'm considering dressing as the hungry caterpillar for Halloween because he is my spirit animal right now. I've been awake 4 hours and already eaten breakfast, a little coffee, and all 3 of the snacks I brought to work. I'm going to the grocery store at lunch to stock up otherwise I won't make it through the day. Otherwise feeling pretty good.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I want to puke today. And cry. And just go snuggle in my bed with a kitten I don't have.
  • Options
    I was craving a taco salad from chipotle.... Went to chipotle, ate the salad and then puked in the parking lot. :((
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started looking at baby stuff to get an idea of everything we'll need and just started crying. Still crying now. I'm not even upset! It's like my face just wants to cry. Thanks hormones. :((
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    6w4d woke up energized and feeling awesome for the first time in weeks. Still struggled getting oatmeal down but felt good. Right before we left to take my daughter to school I was running to the bathroom and threw up. Felt okay, got her to school and then was throwing up in a bag while driving. Really?!
  • Options
    I am 6w1d and I am so freaking tired, but then in the middle of the night I can't sleep, WTF?!?

I am starting to feel queasy today, and grumpy, sorry coworkers. And my boobs hurt so bad that I cringe everytime I go over a bump in my car. And days that I get myself out on a run (rare) they hurt the entire time. 
  • Options
    5w3d

Woke up nauseous, then it went away, then it came back after lunch and is still here :( Whoever came up with the term "morning sickness" deserves to be punched in the face. The thought of food makes me dry heave. Also my boobs are sore and I'm a little crabby (poor DH figured that one out)
  • Options
    My bloat is so bad that I went ahead and got a couple belly bands and they are the best! I don't know how much a typical band costs but I got two for free, just had to pay shipping, at https://thefrugalgirls.com/free-pregnancy-belly-bands. They are seriously awesome.
  • Options
    RNMegan0711RNMegan0711 member
    edited October 2015
    NicknShan said:

@RNMegan0711 yes! I was 8w5d! I mobile so I can't see if your signature says otherwise, but is this your first child? Or have you done this before. I'll give you some tips of you want. :-)

I'm 8w3d today with our first and went for my first ultrasound. She found the baby abdominally and we saw the flickering heart but she said they don't let you hear it at this time for some reason. My husband and I have an at home fetal Doppler and just tried when we got home this afternoon but all we kept hearing was my own lol. I'm so afraid to push too hard too. I'd love some tips, @NicknShan !!
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ugh threw up like 4 times in the last two hours. It actually hurts. And I have no patience, like I barely post here anymore cause i just can't seem to care. I can't wait till I feel better. I feel so down.
  • Options

Ugh threw up like 4 times in the last two hours. It actually hurts. And I have no patience, like I barely post here anymore cause i just can't seem to care. I can't wait till I feel better. I feel so down.

I know I'm the same way. I legit don't even want to wake up in the morning and dread the day. I just keep saying ok this is temporary...I just tried some sea bands and they seemed to help me. Or today is a good day. I threw up four times yesterday and almost *****TMI****shit my pants ten more times lol. Which my doctor said is normal in some people. I get the loose bowels right before AF.

I hope you feel better soon!!!! I've been less active here too, I just sit here and stare off unless I'm in work. Watch TV, I could careless to do or see anything.
  • Options
    5w6d- No MS today, but I have night time queasyness. Other than that, fatigue and I'm still really burpy all the time which I never used to be. My boobs also have chilled a bit, they seem to ache in waves and I am in a downtrend right now.
  • Options
    aloha5736 said:

I know I'm the same way. I legit don't even want to wake up in the morning and dread the day. I just keep saying ok this is temporary...I just tried some sea bands and they seemed to help me. Or today is a good day. I threw up four times yesterday and almost *****TMI****shit my pants ten more times lol. Which my doctor said is normal in some people. I get the loose bowels right before AF.

I hope you feel better soon!!!! I've been less active here too, I just sit here and stare off unless I'm in work. Watch TV, I could careless to do or see anything.

OMG you and I are in the same boat. I just sit an stare at the tv all day cause I had to stop working. I'm so bored but I'm too sick or tired to care!
  • Options
    @adiaz132003 and @aloha5736 I'm sorry you guys ar both so miserable! I hope it starts getting better soon!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Soreness of boobs comes and goes. Not very bad at all. Was bad then got better. Crampy still and exhausted. Super thirsty and peeing every hour. 5w3d
  • Options
    ....and every time I read the "omg I have no symptoms I'm so worried". My true thought is *roll my eyes* I would love to not feel like I'm going to barf 18 hours of the day lol. Be thankful LOL. I had my scare two weeks ago, I was scared, but I'd rather live anxious than puking and going number #2 on the hourly ;)
  • Options
    I have zero desire to eat and it's making me sad :( I don't desire any sweets, who am I???
    I basically feel like death 24/7,lol.
    But, we got to see our little bean today at the docs along with the heartbeat so I am as happy as can be <3
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

OMG you and I are in the same boat. I just sit an stare at the tv all day cause I had to stop working. I'm so bored but I'm too sick or tired to care!

When/how did you decide to stop working? I'm contemplating it because I'm a teacher and I seriously vomit all day long, have to nap on my break, and just all around feel like crap. I am miserable and way less functional at work so I feel like it would be better if I just wasn't there . Did you quit, take sick leave, or disability?
    @adiaz132003
  • Options
    @kaylardonato it's complicated cause my work is giving me a hard time but according to state law I am entitled to disability leave for up to 16 weeks if a doctor gives me a note and if my job won't give me my job back then I get unemployment.