March 2016 Moms
Options

Discharge issues?

Im currently 21 weeks along i notice a discharge subtance on my panties. It odorless and clear. Im not sure if something to be concerned about. But while im sitting down it sometimes feels like i wet myself a lot but then i go to the bathroom there very little fluid on panties. Is anyone having issue with this or similar feelings?

Re: Discharge issues?

• Options

Im currently 21 weeks along i notice a discharge subtance on my panties. It odorless and clear. Im not sure if something to be concerned about. But while im sitting down it sometimes feels like i wet myself a lot but then i go to the bathroom there very little fluid on panties. Is anyone having issue with this or similar feelings?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah it's probably nothing but check with OB. Excess discharge can be a symptom of BV for example. In the meantime, panty lines FTW!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I use cloth pantiliners bc having to wear them constantly for the benign pregnancy leukorrhea really irritates my delicate skin down there. But yes, totally normal! If you notice a change in color or consistency, or it starts smelling, I'd mention it to your doctor (like ewck said - symptoms of BV or yeast), but clear to white, and thin to creamy is what many women experience.

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama!