January 2016 Moms

TW Tuesday

Who or what is being a twatwaffle today?
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: TW Tuesday

• I have so many today. First I was supposed to do my glucose test today. My doctor has use drink it at home and then go to the lab. I drank it and vomitted 5 times, so I didn't go to the lab. Just called the doctors and the nurse is talking to the doctor to decide what I will do next. Second I am my sons PTA mom and there is a party on Friday, half the list is still empty after I sent and email out last week and the teacher still hasn't told me when volunteers need to arrive. Third me, I think I have lost my mind.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Hurricane Patricia is a TW, for dumping a ton of rain and getting water in the nursery and DD rooms. Yay for flood insurance, boo for remodel on our year old home! (And freshly painted nursery :/)

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Loading the player...
  • carlyhammondcarlyhammond member
    edited October 2015
    Today's TW is reminates of hurricane Patricia... Dumping cold rain and heavy winds in South Carolina...
    I don't have te proper attire for this weather- I was planning on going shopping today.... Thanks Patricia... Thanks.

Edit: because the lady above me also TW'd Patricia for a better reason than I did and I wanted to acknowledge that :)
  • My sinuses, my doctors, and my job. I have absolutely zero sick time from work. So, due to Murphy's Law, I get sick. Raging sinus infection, awesome, right? Except my primary doctor won't give me any antibiotics while pregnant and my OB is out of the office until tomorrow... I've missed 2 days of work this week and I'm now getting in trouble for it. If I don't get on an antibiotic, it is a guarantee that I will end up with bronchitis and a ruptured ear drum (every single time, it's pretty ridiculous). Soooo, off I go to urgent care. Hip hip Hurray... not!
  • My house's 1969 heating system that is leaking below the concrete slab and managed to destroy the new floor we put in the nursery. Everything has to be taken out, the crib taken apart.... :((

Also people who won't let me load jobs at the copier while their stuff is printing. Jeesh! The copier has a memory and I need to pee not stand in line!
  • edited October 2015
    For me today's TW is my gallbladder ( probably). My DR thinks I have gallstones waiting till tomorrow for the ultrasound and I feel like I am being stabbed repeatedly. Sometimes the pain is so bad I cry out startling my poor husband and putting him in panic mode.
    Edited to fix autocorrect
  • My TW is the fact that I can't just eat whatever I want without gaining weight. I'm determined to not gain a lot of weight but I just wanna shove my face with hoagies and chic-fil-a today :((
  • My respiratory system, I guess, is being a TW?  I cannot stop being sniffly, especially at work, even though I don't have a cold.  Also, from when I DID have a cold, like, two months ago (sorry this may be gross/TMI) I am still coughing up a piece of phlegm every. single. morning.  It's been going on for seriously 2 months.  And when I cough, it triggers my gag reflex, so I've thrown up while coughing a couple of times, which is super fun.
  • My hair is a tw. I curled it today because I have maternity pics in an hour, but I didn't leave the heat on as long because I didn't want Shirley temple curls. So of course naturally they were beautiful for 10 min and now they're falling.... I can usually wear curls for 3 days but I guess not now.
  • SPD is a TW. 

If I wanted to feel like someone punched me in the vag, I would do something mischievous and fun which would cause someone to want to punch me in the vag. Otherwise I'm quite happy without the pain and grindy-popping feelings coming from the nether regions.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• My tenant is a tw. She is hubbys cousin and we have been giving her a heck of a deal on renting our TH. She just dropped a bomb on us that she is buying a house and closes 12-4. We had always agreed she would give us at least three months, and when we talked last weekend she said there was no way she was going to move on anything until the New Year. Ok, great. Now we are in the worst time to find new tenants/sell and about to have a baby with potentially months of vacancy. #%^$&*+
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • This rain, and my swollen calves. It's pouring so I decided to wear my hunter rain boots to work. I put on my socks (exhausting), and then pulled on my boots only to discover that my calves are too swollen to wear them remotely comfortably. So I had to pull them off, and they were pretty much suctioned on to my legs. So annoying. Just about broke a sweat putting them on and taking them off. Pathetic!
  • SPD/PGP are being a TW today. My hip was finally feeling a little better today and yoga killed me tonight, made my pain so much worse! I just had to ask dh to help me get off the toilet! I have an old injury that is aggravated by pregnancy and the pain is unbearable. In addition to that, I have SPD this time around which I didn't have last time, ugh it's so frustrating.

Also, I was in L&D one night last week with irregular contractions. I have a history of PTL & it was after hours, which is why my ob's office had me go in. Turns out I was dehydrated because the contractions stopped after a bag if fluids. Not sure how I could be dehydrated when I drink 10-12 8oz glasses of water a day (with a splash of cranberry juice). So now I'm adding 2 more glasses a day! I should buy stock in tp!