May 2016 Moms

Insatiable Appetite For DH

Alrighty. I guess bc I am getting closer to the 2nd Tri I am seeing DH in a new light than the 1st Tri and I can't keep my hands off him! I know some here were having trouble with being too afraid for intimacy or feeling too sick for it (myself included) but my needs have done a complete 360. This usually happens for me in the 3rd Tri. Anyone else flying their freak flag? lol
Been married since 2009.
Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
Several MCs
DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

Re: Insatiable Appetite For DH

• Not yet. 

On a side note, I think I have pregnancy brain.  I misinterpreted your post's title.  I thought you were going to be talking about how your DH is eating everything in sight.   In the words of Homer Simpson, "D'OH!!!!!"

Me too!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm looking forward to the 2nd trimester for that reason. When my DD, I ended up with some bleeding issues and right as I was coming into that stage of pregnancy, I got put on pelvic rest. This go 'round, I'm not having that issue so looking forward to actually being able to enjoy that part. Also, I have the best dreams during 2nd tri. ;)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Since MH has had a super nasty cold, he has been the one pushing the "hands off" policy. So instead I am having super insane and vivid sex dreams. Some are getting quite intense and involving people I know IRL. I am practically blushing when I wake up and somehow feel like I am cheating in a weird way. I did sneak into the shower with MH the other morning (that's how we got into this pregnancy pickle in the first place!) but he was hucking up lougies and it was just...not good. 

But, yes, my drive is coming back in full force now that the nausea is subsiding and I have less fear of vomiting while DTD. Hopefully the stars will align and we will both be feeling like it at the same time, the toddler will be asleep, and we can actually get it on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Since MH has had a super nasty cold, he has been the one pushing the "hands off" policy. So instead I am having super insane and vivid sex dreams. Some are getting quite intense and involving people I know IRL. I am practically blushing when I wake up and somehow feel like I am cheating in a weird way. I did sneak into the shower with MH the other morning (that's how we got into this pregnancy pickle in the first place!) but he was hucking up lougies and it was just...not good. 
    Yup. Thankfully, DH finds it humorous.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Can't wait for second tri for this very reason! Our bedroom was HOPPING last pregnancy. Just as soon as I ditch the exhaustion and nausea.... meeeeow!
  • Oh gosh the dreams.
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016