May 2016 Moms

You know you Bump too much when...

You dream about it! I had a dream last night of a very active thread and you all were there (kmalls was back too!) I don't know what the thread was about but I clearly was able to see a bunch of regulars names in my dream. Very odd.

cat fail animated GIF

Re: You know you Bump too much when...

• Ok, I wasn't going to tell you this, because this is SUPER SKETCHY. But I had a dream that I was staying at your house the other day, @yogahh. I woke up and was mortified at how weird I am lol. I guess I have filled in enough details about all you bumpers to make up extremely random scenarios in my dreams. Hope you don't judge me lol 
  • Jparke2 said:
    Ok, I wasn't going to tell you this, because this is SUPER SKETCHY. But I had a dream that I was staying at your house the other day, @yogahh. I woke up and was mortified at how weird I am lol. I guess I have filled in enough details about all you bumpers to make up extremely random scenarios in my dreams. Hope you don't judge me lol 
    You a creep!
    Reality Tv Rhobh animated GIF

J/k! come over anytime!

cat fail animated GIF

• Loading the player...
  • When something happens to you IRL and you immediately start thinking about how you will craft the perfect post on TB that is simultaneously witty, funny and smart. 

Also, you start thinking about which regular thread your idea/issue best belongs long before you're near a computer to actually type it out! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Or when you are talking with your H and say "Well, the bumpies think..."

He gets so confused and is like "Are these real people?" I don't know if he thinks you all are just bots or what, but I have reassured him, yes, the people on TB are real people and yes, I do tell them EVERYTHING!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Or when you are talking with your H and say "Well, the bumpies think..."

He gets so confused and is like "Are these real people?" I don't know if he thinks you all are just bots or what, but I have reassured him, yes, the people on TB are real people and yes, I do tell them EVERYTHING!
    Thankfully DH is on a Steeler forum, and tells me about everyone on it. If he wasn't on a forum, I don't think I would tell him as much as I do, or he would think I am nuts. When I was getting married, it was all about Weddingbee. Now its all about the Bump!

cat fail animated GIF

• When you start thinking of your husband simply as "H" in your thoughts.
  • vinerievinerie member
    edited October 2015
    I showed my H one of the Ramzi threads. Someone had posted this picture of a baby wearing an army helmet with the words INCOMING! For some reason that picture made me laugh and laugh and laugh. He was looking at me like I was crazy, so I showed him the thread and I don't think he quite got the joke, but he was very amused at my continuous giggling. 

But he knows what the bump is. Sometimes he asks what I'm doing and I tell him I'm bumpin'. And he knows! Now if I could only get him to learn the abbreviations when we're texting about pg-related things! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• When your DH is trying to get your attention as you read a post and you tune him out just so you can finish before responding to his question.

Also, I've been sitting in my living room in the evenings with my DH and sister and I'll start laughing at something somebody has posted on here and they just look over at me like I'm some psycho. Don't hate, I'm just bumping!