1st Trimester

Not able to find what I want to eat...

Hi everyone! I am 7 weeks and 5 days today. I have not been morning sick at all but am having trouble finding what I want to eat. Everything looks unappetizing to me. I know that feeding my little one the nutrients he needs is super important so I have been force feeding myself things I don't want to eat. Has anyone else had this and what have you tried that helped?

Thanks mommies :)

Re: Not able to find what I want to eat...

• I experienced that. It just makes me want to vomit when I try to force myself. Just eat what you can and take your prenatal vitamins.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I experienced that. It just makes me want to vomit when I try to force myself. Just eat what you can and take your prenatal vitamins.

This. OP you don't have to force yourself. You have a long way to go in the pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fruit is my go to when nothing looks good
  • I'm 8 weeks and all last week I felt that way. When my stomach was empty I started to get really nauseous . I'm feeling better this week. I just try to eat little snacks even if I'm not hungry.
  • I felt that way for a few weeks. I tried bland foods like chicken broth and saltines. It was still tough to eat, but I could get those down. Try your best to eat little snacks throughout the day because not eating could make you feel worse. Hang in there, I hope you feel better soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm on week 19 and STILL feeling this way. Just keep trying different foods and try to have a well balanced diet. On the rare occasion that I crave something, I go for it!!

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • I have been feeling this way since Wednesday. Nausea has been kicking into high gear. Tonight I tried the grape tomatoes and they instantly did the trick...no nausea. But I was only momentary. I tried to eat a little of the dinner that I cooked for my hubby and I but it wasn't happening. Just going to eat tomatoes and go to bed.