October 2015 Moms
Options

Monday moans

Let's get it started. Mine is that I got dressed, did my hair, and make up all for my baby to puke all over the said outfit. I'm back in sweatpants.

Re: Monday moans

• Options
    J1DJ1D member
    Hold on - I know I'm super sleep deprived but isn't today Sunday? Did I miss a day.... I wouldn't be surprised... So tired...
  • Options
    hahaha, it is Sunday....I'm pretty sure! It can be Sunday moans I guess!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing @j1d
  • Options
    kristanbarkerkristanbarker member
    edited October 2015
    Well it's Monday in 10 minutes here, so...

I am postpartum for 10 days (well, almost 11) now. I went to urgent care for a UTI and they triaged me to the ER because I am still bleeding. The doctor told me I could bleed for 6 weeks before I left postpartum last weekend. It hasn't even been a week and a half. I tried to tell the triage nurse this bu still sent me to ER. And guess what? I have a UTI. Nothing less, nothing more. Well, except now I have an ER bill. Thanks.

And also, how irritating is it to have a UTI postpartum? Aghhhhh
  • Options
    Hubby goes back to work tomorrow and that makes me sad. He says to wake him if I need help but I would feel bad. Hopefully my son stays quiet between feedings so I won't need to wake him up. So far we've been doing alright but there's still 4 hours between now and when hubby gets up. Plus we had to stay 27 hours in the hispital after we got home for not even 24 so we've hardly had any time at home :(
  • Options
    It's Monday now!!

I can't not sleep with this heartburn/indigestion. I am burping non stop which grosses me completely out. I keep breaking down and crying because this happens every night (tonight being extra bad) and I don't know how much longer I can take feeling this awful. Please baby get here soon.
  • Options
    i have at least 3 more 12hour shift before my leave starts. i almost had a week off early but i didnt want to loose the money frm that check. now i wish i woild have kept quuet
  • Options
    *wish i would have kept quiet about the mistake. bbbllllaaa i dont wanna go to work
  • Options
    40 weeks today and no signs when this baby will come :'(

People already asking how i feel, when the baby will come, etc. And that stressed me out.

Pls baby come, mama waiting for you!
  • Options
    40 weeks today with #2 and no signs she will be here anytime soon... Also I was just diagnosed with a Bicuspid Aortic Valve leaving me prone to heart failure. After baby is born we have to plan for heart surgery within the next few years. :'(
  • Options
    My 2 week old decided she wanted to eat every 10 minutes from 830-1230 last night. I was so exhausted I finally broke down and put her to sleep in the rock n play (which I only let her nap in usually). It turned into a win because she then gave me 4 hours of sleep. Now it's 630 and after eating is wide awake. I don't know where to put her down to make sure I get at least 1 more hour in!
  • Options
    JennaEllenJennaEllen member
    edited October 2015
    Husband is back to work this week and I get a bit lonely and overwhelmed :( I love all the snuggle time with baby but sometimes it's difficult doing the day to day things like eating and showering....lol.
  • Options
    my moan is hemorrhoids...they were bad before labor now they're worse and not fun at all. That and post pardom cramps. Holy moly
  • Options
    I shouldn't moan because I am having my son today!! But my c section isn't until 12 and I haven't had anything to drink since 1030 last night and have a massive headache which I am sure is due to dehydration. I just want to down the biggest class of water ever!!!
  • Options
    I am officially past due. Enough said. :((

imageimage

O'15 September Siggy Challenge -- Third Trimester Woes
  • Options
    Try putting her in the bed with you! That's where our DD (19 days now) sleeps, despite having a comfy crib, and pack n play attached bassinet. After hubby goes to work, we nap for hours in the warm bed.
  • Options
    Trose76 said:

Try putting her in the bed with you! That's where our DD (19 days now) sleeps, despite having a comfy crib, and pack n play attached bassinet. After hubby goes to work, we nap for hours in the warm bed.

@hobo920 I second this! Even if you aren't a fan of co-sleeping as you normal sleeping arrangement, that 1 hour after husband leaves should be magical if you bring her to bed with you!! Or if she'll sleep in the rock n play, back in there!

Now for my moan. I feel like I've been doing a good job staying on top of baby girl and 3-year old DD1, keeping dishes and laundry done and picking up around the house (not cleaning but keeping things clutter free). Then H comes home and just leaves crap everywhere - chips on the counter, socks on the couch, etc). Nothing he doesn't do on any normal day but I've mentioned to him that with me being home so much the messiness stresses me out. I get that he doesn't understand why it's suddenly an issue but put the darn chips in the pantry!!!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Options
    I'm getting induced tomorrow at 41 weeks and we have to be at the hospital at 6am. of course my last night of full sleep DH snores all night long and his mother came and knocked on our WINDOW at 930. my plan was to sleep until 1pm :(
  • Options
    Yesterday was my due date. No baby yet. I thought the full moon was going to scare him out though because I had contractions ranging from every 8-15 minutes lasting 45 seconds for three hours last night. Then they stopped at midnight. At 2am my hubby woke me up moaning and groaning that his stomach hurt. That ended up being accompanied by diarrhea and then vomiting at 4:30am. I had to leave for work at 5am. So I didn't sleep much.
  • Options
    40 weeks, 5 days....and today is mine and my husband's 1st wedding anniversary. I keep getting messages and facebook posts, and calls... "wouldn't it be great if baby could be born today! what a great anniversary gift!!" 

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. MOAN! :'(
  • Options
    Still pregnant.

So sick of the, "When do you think your baby will come?" How would I know!!

Please work your magic, full moon! PLEASE!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Trose76 said:

I don't cosleep; I'm too paranoid. BUT, in the mornings when he's awake early Ive started bringing him into bed and we both sleep for a bit longer.
  • Options
    My baby keeps punking me! I just knew I was in labor this morning and then all of a sudden the pain and contractions stopped. This is the 80th time baby did this to me but today seemed like the worst one :-(

I give up kiddo! You can have whatever you want just pick a side - either you're in or you're out bc you are driving mummie crazy :((
  • Options
    In law drama. I mean really? I am 40 weeks on Weds and being asked to have weekly dinners at my house because you two can't adult!?!?!?!
  • Options
    I can't handle any more commentary, suggestions, and/or opinions from my mother or my mother-in-law. In addition to the constant check ins, they both just throw in weight estimates, breathing exercises, and endless anecdotal stories of induction-- I'm sorry, things have changed since you gave birth 35 years ago AND I don't want to hear another comment about my body and how you perceive things to be going.