2nd Trimester
Options

Fancy(ish) face cream?

I've stopped using my retinol and salicylic acid face creams and kind of want to treat myself to a fancy new one. Like, $50-$75 fancy, not Le Mer fancy. Do you ladies have one you like? Doesn't have to be pregnancy specific.

Thanks!!

Re: Fancy(ish) face cream?

• Options
    i LOVE this mask. i only use it once every few months, but it's really really great! makes your skin soft & glowing (: cost a little over $50. i got it at Sephora.
  • Options
    I love philosophy skin products (I buy off amazon to lazy to go to a store) but they are all great products! Not to expensive but not cheap drug store skin care products either
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok... so... Google GLAMGLOW... all pregnancy safe and amazing

also... DEJ FACE CREAM by revision is pregnancy safe and actually has muscle to get results
    Love them both

• Options
    I use Kiehls products. I love the avocado eye cream for dry skin around the eyes and all of their moisturizers are really good. Not crazy expensive or fancy looking but really quality stuff.
  • Options
    I love Fresh face products, mainly the Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream which you can get at Sephora. I've tried many different products throughout the years and nothing compares.

My skin leans dry and the cleanser is mild so as not to dry it out but still keeps blemishes at bay. The Face Cream is luxurious but doesn't stay sticky on your face and you only need to use a little bit.

Also not crazy expensive but a step up from what you can find at CVS.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Now I have the opposite problem - I want to try everything!!
  • Options
    I swear by Rodan + Fields, and use their Redefine treatments. My OB has said that all ingredients are safe in pregnancy. My skin has done a complete 180. Odds are you know someone who sells it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I used philosophy prior to DS and while pregnant my skin had a horrible reaction to it. I started using the Boscia acne cream this pregnancy and had a horrible allergic reaction so test before you buy or buy at Sephora. Even if you open and use a product they will accept the return. I'm going to try glam glow though. Heard great things about it as well.
  • Options
    I like Boscia and Glam glow but those are masks not creams... I like Younique Divine face cream, my skin is super dry and that keeps it hydrated without breaking me out, plus it's all natural. I would say GlamGlow is the best if you are prone to breakouts, I even use that as a spot treatment. I used Philosophy for years, I prefer that Younique is all natural and seems to moisturize better. HTH  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glam Glow does have a new "mask" that is a hydrating treatment. It can be used every night... u just rub it in and go to sleep....
    like a bottle of water for your face :)