TTC after 35
Options

Sex Swing **not for the faint of hearts!**

Did I get your attention?  HA!
So, after having a slight temp dip this morning and having tons of EWCM for the first time EVER!  Tonight has got to be the night!  I tried to catch DH last night and though he was willing to BD, he couldn't pull the trigger.  I feel like that always happens when I need him to be able to go for it!  Anyway, I need to spice things up a bit.  We constantly have sex in the same position - me on top and that works for both of us usually.  I have been talking about hanging our sex swing (purchased a Slumber Party several years ago and never used) and I'm thinking tonight's the night. 

Now that you all think I am the kinkiest person you know, I will ask - has anyone hung one of these things before? 
**child mentioned**
Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
BFP 8/26/2016

Re: Sex Swing **not for the faint of hearts!**

• Options
    No but that sounds awesome!! Have fun!
      • TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Options
    We have one but haven't used it in awhile.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't advise you on how to put together the hardware, but follow the instructions-- you don't want to fall!

Once it's set up, designate some non-sexy time for him to help you get the seat and stirrups set at the right level.  It's going to be awkward and funny, and it may be difficult to maintain "sexy time" attitude while all that's going on.  Just say, help me get this set up, then we'll go figure out dinner, and come back to it tonight.

It can encourage some vigorous baby dancing.  Make sure you have plenty of fertility-friendly lube.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Options
    Hell yea, girl! Get your kinky swing on! :-j
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like fun!!
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    Seriously! I would fall out, bang my leg into the wall, or something equally unsexy - I'm way too much of a klutz to manage that. Good luck getting it hung safely (lol) and have tons of fun in it tonight!!
  • Options
    Yeah I could guarantee myself an awkward embarrassing trip to the ER somehow =))
  • Options

Yeah I could guarantee myself an awkward embarrassing trip to the ER somehow =))

Then, you become the topic of conversation of the ER staff for a loooooong time!

Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely use a stud finder and have a plan to hide the hooks for when mom and dad come over!
    Have fun, you'll love it!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Well??? How did it go?
      • TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Options
    hope you guys had a great trip. swing is always there for when you get home. those things can be fun. Wish you guys luck from the carribean.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Go for it and have fun!!!  If only my DH and I had that kind of privacy, taking care of aging family in our home makes things very challenging. I would totally rock a swing if I could!

ME:37 DH:30

MARRIED: 07/19/2010, TTC #1: 07/19/2010

DX: PCOS, First IUI: 10/01/2015, BFN

• Options
    pat7pat7 Just Joined
    I'm looking to purchase a swing and remember one that was sold by Slumber Party. Would love to see a pic of yours and maybe a possible connection with someone I could purchase through. Thanks!!