Baby Names
Options

Team Green Names

edited October 2015 in Baby Names
So I am 39 weeks pregnant with our third and we don't have names chosen yet! Ahhh Big sisters are... Rebekah Lynn (Bekah) and Elizabeth Sue (Ellie). If baby is a boy the middle name will be Brian. Some we like are.... William Brian (Will), Ezekiel Brian (Zeke), Nicholas (Nick), Theodore (Theo) If baby is a girl we don't have first or middle name. Lol Kathryn (Ryn) Genevieve (Eve) Caroline (Carol) Meaning plays a big part in if I like a name and then it is usually the nickname that makes or breaks it. Thoughts on any of these?? Open to other suggestions!!

Re: Team Green Names

• Options
    I like Nicholas and Theodore best from your boy names.

As for your girl names, I like Katherine best, unless the y is a family spelling, I'd ditch it. I feel it looks so much less refined with the y.
  • Options
    @Bringmemylongswordho I like Katherine but the with the nickname (think wren) I feel like the Ryn works best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@Bringmemylongswordho I like Katherine but the with the nickname (think wren) I feel like the Ryn works best!

Nicknames do not have to be directly transcribed from the legal name spelling.

Realisticly, most people seeing "ryn" would be more inclined to pronounce it as "rin" instead of "ren"
  • Options
    LOVE Caroline.. Don't like Carol as a nn at all TBH

Caroline Rose
    Caroline Grace
    Caroline Faith
    Caroline Jane
    Caroline Eve
    Caroline June

Love William or Theodore

Congrats!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @laurenm2123 Carol was my grandma's name but I want the full name of Caroline so it is sort of a compromise there, IF we decide to use it. ;) William was our top fav but lately I am leaning towards Theodore! ETA: and thanks for the middle name ideas!
  • Options
    My neice is Caroline Grace and I ADORE it.  
  • Options
    lm45678lm45678 member
    edited October 2015

@laurenm2123 Carol was my grandma's name but I want the full name of Caroline so it is sort of a compromise there, IF we decide to use it. ;)

William was our top fav but lately I am leaning towards Theodore!

ETA: and thanks for the middle name ideas!

My Grandma is Carroll too... I love her but I can't bring myself to use it! I would totally use Caroline if it wasn't the name of a good friend!

ETA: William is our top boy name right now after my dad! Don't love any of the nn's as much as I love Teddy or Theo for Theodore though!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    love nicholas and william hate ezekiel 
    love genevieve
  • Options
    @laurenm2123 Carol was my grandma's name but I want the full name of Caroline so it is sort of a compromise there, IF we decide to use it. ;) William was our top fav but lately I am leaning towards Theodore! ETA: and thanks for the middle name ideas!
    My Grandma is Carroll too... I love her but I can't bring myself to use it! I would totally use Caroline if it wasn't the name of a good friend! ETA: William is our top boy name right now after my dad! Don't love any of the nn's as much as I love Teddy or Theo for Theodore though!

@laurenm2123 Cool! We used my MIL's middle name and my mom's middle name for our girls, which is why we don't have a girl middle name yet. Brian is my dad's middle name so that is a for sure. :)
  • Options
    Caroline nn Carly or Carrie
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}