May 2016 Moms
Options

What's for lunch?

I'm really hungry but I don't know what to get for lunch today! I'm not in the mood for a cheeseburger for the first time in a week...

What are you having for lunch today?

Re: What's for lunch?

• Options
    Bbq pizza 
    fruit on the side
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    Tuna melt !!!!!!

oh and a bag of doritos and a cookie. YUP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just finished my lunch. I had homemade Mexican rice and chicken enchilada. I have watermelon, string cheese and veggies with dill dip for a snack(s) later.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    Spaghetti with meat sauce!

Several kids at school bring their lunch. Ham sandwiches have never looked so good. I'm sure that is 100% because I can't have one. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Options
    I have a frozen chicken fried rice dinner thing...but the smell is already starting to make me puke-y. I will probably just end up eating carrots or something like that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tacos and a side of tums. So happy I'm not grossed out by tacos anymore.
  • Options
    I brought chicken noodle soup to work although its debatable whether I'll be able to tolerate lunchroom smells enough to heat it. 

Nausea :-(
  • Options
    @cmeags I totally stole a microwave and keep it in my office for just this reason! I can barely stand the smells of my own lunch, let alone the weird stuff other people bring!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been having such a hard time eating lately, so I settled for a mango smoothie from panera. It was awfully delicious though!
  • Options
    Quiche that I made with a delicious homemade crust with a little side salad. I really want a burger but too lazy to drive anywhere.
    #1 Claire 12.17.13 & #2 EDD 5.11.16

• Options
    Leftover Chinese takeout-- my husband was craving it yesterday: rice, chicken, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini in a sweet/spicy sauce. Plus strawberry Greek yogurt, because I need to get extra protein where I can.
  • Options
    Update: I had some fried rice and it was delicious! Then I threw up until I got a nosebleed. Womp womp. (Sorry to always be such a debbie downer, but I don't say anything to people at work...even when I know they can see my blood shot eyes and tell I was just hurling my brains out...so I gotta tell someone!)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

A slice of pizza and a side of strawberries. Have some cheese and fruit for a snack later. Of course my boss side eyed my pizza.

Is anyone from Pittsburgh? I am CRAVING a Italian Hoagie so badly that I can only get in the Burg. My HS wrestling team used to sell them, and its all I can think about.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    Home made salad with kale, raspberries, carrots, bell pepper, sunflower seeds and cherry tomatoes (and salad dressing of course) with an Asian pear on the side. :)
    All I've wanted this week has been fruits and veggies. Which I'll take over wanting nothing any day!
  • Options
    I just downed a harvest apple chicken salad from Quizno's.  It was good!
    Me: 27    DH: 30
    Married in 2011
    Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
    Baby 2: Due May 2016

• Options
    Leftovers from dinner last night. I made stir-fry ground beef, carrots, mushrooms and spinach with rice. I can't wait to eat it.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I went with creamy tomato soup with chicken & orzo from Hale & Hearty. My tomato aversion is finally gone woohoo!

• Options
    I hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday (thank you morning/all day sickness) and all I wanted was a meatball sub, but there is no place near me that has them, so I settled for chili and a hot dog. It was beyond good. Meatball sub tomorrow though! I'm already looking forward to it. Hopefully it will still sound good tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @laurenmdrn16You are lucky to have a microwave in your office (genius move!).  I wish I could do that. For the last 3 weeks when nausea has been its worst, I have a cold lunch in the car (salad or a protein shake). Lunchroom smells are the worst when preggo!
  • Options
    Half a PB and J, apple slices, carrots with Greek yogurt ranch, cheese stick, and for a semi healthy snack - chocolate covered raisins.

And DH surprised me with a decaf PSL so there's that. :)
  • Options
    Nothing sounds good. Saltines once again. Maybe I will try to choke down some vegetable soup I made or a thin grilled cheese.
  • Options
    In N Out. No shame. Their fries are always on my mind lately! I also dreamed that I was hanging out with Carrie Fisher and eating Hot Cheetos last night so I picked up some Hot Cheetos for the commute home ;)

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Options
    I had rice, hummus, falafel and veggies. I've been sick all day and only felt better pretty much WHILE I was eating that. Now trying to figure out what to have for a snack. Sigh. It begins again.
  • Options
    I hd chinese and it was the best ever. lol
  • Options
    Well its only just after 10:30 am here and I've already had an egg on toast, four hash browns, a mandarin and a generous helping of icecream. I'm going to try to resist the pasta urges for lunch today and stick with minty&garlicky Greek yogurt with cucumber.
  • Options
    An entire jar of pickles. Only thing that stays down these days. Getting weird looks in the office.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This thread is making me jealous. It's been 2 months since anything sounded good :(( The other day I got brave and made a salad, and of course it came right back up. UGH! I'm living on eggo waffles at the moment.
  • Options
    Protein drink from Sam's Club. Chocolate flavor. Don't act like you're not jealous...
  • Options
    I am eating noodles using the wooden ends of extra long cotton-tipped applicators as chopsticks because I forgot a fork and don't want to have to go in the smelly teacher's lounge to get a spork. And I will eat my yogurt with a tongue depressor and be happy about it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lentil quinoa bowl and a cookie from panera bread.
  • Options
    I might go crazy and have a fancy ham and cheese crepe today!

It's heated so hoping the listeria risk isn't too bad....
  • Options
    All I've wanted for weeks is a Jersey Mile's roast beef sandwich. I guess I'll settle for spaghetti o's.
  • Options
    I choked down avocado toast. Might go to Mckey D's for a chocolate milkshake.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options

Flatbread pizza lean cuisine with a real coke ... Almost healthy ;)

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Options
    I want a cold turkey club sandwich so bad. So, so bad. :(
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Soup (well some of it) and a tortilla with chicken, little bit of guacamole, and 2 jalapeños.

Not too bad, at least things are staying down today but I used to eat so healthy before feeling so nauseous all day long.