April 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change

Where are the Thursday girls at? I copied this from the Tuesday group (hope no one minds):

Week/fruit: 

Recent/upcoming appointments: 

Rants/raves/symptoms?: 

Questions for the group?:

GTKY: How did you meet your significant other?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• Options
    Week/fruit: 15 (orange)

Recent/upcoming appointments: First week of November I have some appointment involving an ultrasound I guess but it's not the anatomy scan....

Rants/raves/symptoms?: hunger, weird pelvic pains/pinchy feeling, boob dryness

Questions for the group?: What's been going on?

GTKY: How did you meet your significant other? At an airport when we were in the military on our way to tech school.
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 15/orange

Recent/upcoming appointments: ultrasound this coming Monday. I'm having twins, so I'll be having a lot of ultrasounds

Rants/raves/symptoms?: took DD to Disney and I kept up like a champ! DD did great. She had a wonderful time. So did DH and I.

Questions for the group?: Nada

GTKY: How did you meet your significant other? College :)

There has to be more Thursday ticket change ladies, no??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this! I was considering it but didn't want to step on any toes. Wow, so far we all have the same due date!

Week/fruit: 15 (orange)

Recent/upcoming appointments: I had an OB visit yesterday and finally heard the heartbeat. We saw it on u/s but they couldn't get it on doppler at my appt 4 weeks ago. Anatomy scan and next OB visit scheduled in 4 more weeks.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Nausea is gone! I've had a headache almost daily for a while.

Questions for the group?: Nope

GTKY: How did you meet your significant other? match.com!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im a Thursday gal...speaking of, I need to change my ticker, its a day behind. Dr upped my due date by one day at my 9 week appt. I'll probably get around to changing it never, lol.

Week/Size: 17/turnip

Upcoming appts: anatomy scan in 3 weeks

Rants/raves/symptoms: had an elective ultrasound last weekend and found out LO is a boy. Still riding on cloud 9! :)

Symptoms: bloating, peeing all the time, heartburn, nasal congestion, insomnia, extreme fatigue. Nausea is gone, haven't thrown up in almost 2 weeks! Yay! Giving up hope that I'll ever get any energy back.

No questions for the group right now.

How did you meet your significant other?: he was a new teacher at the same school my aunt teaches at. She decided to play matchmaker and introduced us. 6 years later we are married and expecting our first baby. :)