Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Lurking from 1st Trimester... Stroller confusion!! Citi mini gt vs britax b

I love both the citi mini and the britax b for various reasons...but I seem to want the citi mini more! We would get the adaptar for the britax carseat...but my question is... does the canopy on the stroller still close a little bit to cover the baby when the carseat is placed in the adaptor? 

I know for sure the britax b does and I see all sorts of images showing that...

but the citi mini I see photos of people with blankets thrown over!! hmmmmm???? Seems strange it wouldn't all close up! right?? 

Anyone have this set up and want to share? I know people love the citi mini gt and it has great reviews...I'm just hoping the canopy still works in newborn mode! :) 

Nothing beats planning ahead!! :)

...Also...I know I have LOTS of time ...But we wont be having a baby shower... and dont expect to get many large item gifts... So our plan is to start buying the big items 1 at a time! 

Re: Lurking from 1st Trimester... Stroller confusion!! Citi mini gt vs britax b

• Options
    xcessxtacixcessxtaci member
    edited October 2015
    I have the citi mini gt 2015 and the britax b aglie from 2013. The canopy for the citi mini gt fits UNDER the britax car seat canopy. It's not a perfect fit since the citi mini gt has alot more canopy, but it does the job. In my opinion I feel that the citi mini gt is a better built stroller than the britax b agile.