1st Trimester

Moodiness

I know mood swings are the norm, but everything my husband does or says drives me up the wall! I feel horrible because we are supposed to be super lovey because we're pregnant...right?!?

Re: Moodiness

• Lol there is absolutely no rule that says you are "supposed" to be lovey dovey just because you are pregnant.
  • I can barely speak to my husband. Most of the time, I wish he would stay out of the house and far far away from me  :D
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • The main moodiness I've experienced is getting the giggles when things aren't as funny as I seem to think they are. :))
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• My moodiness is all over the place. My husband either is driving me up the wall, I'm laughing really hard, or sobbing. I think it's all normal :)
  • All of us would feel better about ourselves if we got the idea of "normal" out of our head. When it comes to pregnancy, everything is normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Don't worry, being moody is the norm. I woke up one morning looked at my fiancé and just thought to myself, "Your presence is so annoying!" I got up to use the restroom came back upstairs and then looked at him and thought,"I love you so much!"
    It happens to me quite frequently actually, but he's learned to deal and help whenever I do become just a tad bit too rough with my words