1st Trimester

morning sickness gone at ten weeks

I had morning sickness up until I was ten weeks awful. And then it seemed to have stopped. Curious anyone else have theres stop around ten to twelve weeks?

Re: morning sickness gone at ten weeks

• I had morning sickness up until I was ten weeks awful. And then it seemed to have stopped. Curious anyone else have theres stop around ten to twelve weeks?

Yupp. This is my third and I had morning sickness from 5-12 weeks. Then one day it stopped THANK GOD. It's very normal and happens pretty often for those who have morning sickness while pregnant.
  • 10 - 12 weeks is a very normal time for morning sickness and other symptoms to go away or ease up. Thank goodness, right?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Seems normal! Mine stopped at 9 weeks and I've felt great since. Count your blessings - some ladies never get out of it! :)
  • You all are giving me hope! I'm 6 weeks right now, with morning sickness all day long.
  • My morning sickness is so annoying. I pray that im over it by 10 weeks. My last pregnancy I think it lasted to about 15 weeks, but didn't start until about 8 weeks. This time it started right at 5 weeks so maybe that's a sign it'll be over sooner than last time. Something has to give! Its hard to be excited when you feel like crap all day.
  • Oh jeez! I'll die if I have MS another 5 weeks until 12 weeks! I'm 6w6d and it started at 5w2d for me. Ish. I've felt like crap for over a week and it stinks because you're trying to keep it a secret at work and it's totally not like me to drag. So I just look like a lazy bum who eats every two hours. Lol.
  • It's different for everyone. I'm 8+2 and gave only had very mild MS. But from what I've heard it does start to subside around 10wks
  • Mine stopped at 7.5 weeks then returned at 8 weeks only at night instead of the morning... ha!
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Mine just came back at night. I feel really terrible though I am 11 weeks and 1 day. And I feel like I havent slept in weeks and im very dizzy.
  • 6w4d... Ugh! I just keep reminding myself - it means my HCG levels are good! But ugh!!! I just wish I don't feel like this throughout the day! My dog is a good help... he curls up with me on the couch and keeps me warm... as long as he doesn't kick me in my sleep!!!
  • I'm counting my blessings. I am 7 weeks 5 days today and have only had MS in the morning. With my DD, I was sick all day til I was 5 plus months. Absolutely miserable. This once a day thing is a god send.
  • Yes but I don't want to talk about it bc I'm superstitious.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• 7+4 days and very tired and constantly queezy, however today , it seems to be letting up a bit.

Hang in there
  • 6w5d.... horrible MS all day!!!! It wakes me up at night! I just keep reminding myself, this is good for the baby! :-&
  • Yes! Mine was bad for about 4-5 weeks then stopped this past weekend. I'm 10.4 I have noticed it I eat certain things still or eat to much at once I still get sick. But compared to anything I ate before I will take it.
  • 6w5d.... horrible MS all day!!!! It wakes me up at night! I just keep reminding myself, this is good for the baby! :-&
    How is morning sickness good for the baby? If you are sick all day and to the point it wakes you up at night- you should seriously discuss this with your doctor. Lack of sleep and being continuously sick is not good for you Or the baby.

Eh, I assume she's talking about these articles that pop up saying that morning sickness is a sign of a "healthy" pregnancy.

Which isn't the best thing to be telling pregnant women. Those that don't have morning sickness might be paranoid that something is wrong, and experiencing it certainly is no guarantee that everything will be peachy keen with your pregnancy.

Don't take it as a sign of anything other than a typical reaction to pregnancy hormones.
  • I am 9 weeks and my nausea has gone down but my stomach still feels a bit off after I eat. It's the small victories...right?
  • suchaglencocosuchaglencoco member
    edited October 2015
    I had morning sickness twice my entire pregnancy and am carrying twins, just shy of 30w. According to owl wives tales, I should have been double sick.
    Pregnancy is weird and everyone is different, doesn't mean one person's pregnancy is healthier than anyone else's. Just roll with whatever your body chooses to do.
  • Eh, I assume she's talking about these articles that pop up saying that morning sickness is a sign of a "healthy" pregnancy.

Which isn't the best thing to be telling pregnant women. Those that don't have morning sickness might be paranoid that something is wrong, and experiencing it certainly is no guarantee that everything will be peachy keen with your pregnancy.

Don't take it as a sign of anything other than a typical reaction to pregnancy hormones.
    Perfect illustration of what I've been saying on other threads...there is no "normal" when it comes to pregnancy. I keep seeing women upset and worried because they don't fit into some box when literally no pregnancy fits into that box. I feel really bad for the ones who are slightly depressed (which is normal) because everything says this is supposed to be a happy time. My first pregnancy I had almost no symptoms - no ms, no rlp, just one food aversion. This pregnancy is completely different. I'm emotional, had some ms, lots of food aversions, lots of rlp - to the point that I've wondered if I made a mistake. I wish we could get rid of all the "normal = this" stuff, it would help a lot of women.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Be grateful. I was super nauseus from 3 weeks until about 11 weeks. It got so much better around 12 weeks. I'm 15 weeks 4 days today and just puked my guts up. Womp womp.
  • Nausea finally went away at 12 weeks along with all the exhaustion. Mornings are a lot easier now thank goodness!

• Can you have morning sickness 5 days before your period is due? I thought i had the flu now im thinking i should go get a pregnancy test.