May 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let it out!

image        image

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I'm still WTF-ing my SIL's. Which I will probably be doing until next Friday. Sorry guys.
  • Loading the player...
  • @yogahh I would do that too and dare her to say something. I about fell out of my chair when the doctor said I needed to gain 30 (I've worked hard to lose about that) but we gotta do it. I'm also passive aggressive and would also say something about her hot chocolate.
  • ^That is beyond obnoxious, @yogahh!

image        image

• My WTF Wednesday goes to my coworker. He makes a mistake and gets in trouble. Then he complains to everyone in the office (but his boss of course) and says he's going to quit. He's been here 38 years so he's very stuck in his ways. He doesn't understand operations evolve and things change. He's not open to new ideas to improve efficiency. Actually we would be better off if he quit in the long run. But really...instead of learning from your mistakes, you're going to quit when you'll have a hard time finding another job. WTF.
  • WTF Cravings clashing with a too-early-work-lunch. I have been craving Thai food and we have a Noodles&Co in walking distance so to get there and back and eat in 30min is actually possible (though granted, it's not the best Thai food). Well, they don't open until 11 and lunch on Wednesdays is 10:50am-11:20am. I'm disappointed.
    I didn't pack my lunch today because I woke up late...to be exact, I snuggled with DS last night and I didn't hear my get-up alarm because it was in the other room. DH woke me up at 6:10 when I need to leave for work. I made it just in time, thankfully, but look like crap today...so I guess WTF to myself too.
  • SO is being super irritating. He plays guitar which is fine, but alllll last night the stayed up and played it. Literally all night. I barely got any sleep, and today he's just being annoying as f. I want to kill him. Hormones? Haha
  • DH and I move from California to Virginia in December, but since the military is moving us, it takes 6 weeks for our stuff to get across the country (WTF right?! Going to take us 4 days and we are stopping in New Orleans for a day, but no, my stuff takes 6 weeks) so the movers are here today packing us up. I've got to live in 2 changes of clothes and sleep on an aerobed for 6 weeks while my husband is away at C school for the whole month of November AND we decided it'd be a GREAT idea to get TWO puppies two days before we got my bfp. WTF. I wanna slaughter everything and everyone. Happy Wednesday!
  • My gums are swelling and itching. It's reeealllly uncomfortable.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• @yogahh that seriously made me say wtf. In what society is that acceptable to even say to someone?! Pregnant or not.
    Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• WTF to my dog. Because H is out of town I let my dog sleep in bed with me. My dog decided to was going to stay up half the night licking himself; needed to go out at 5:30am; and around 6:30 he thought there was something outside so went to the front window and started to growl.  I go ZERO sleep last night. Thank goodness for napping. 
  • @yogahh that seriously made me say wtf. In what society is that acceptable to even say to someone?! Pregnant or not.
    She is that type of person that just thinks she can say whatever she wants. She actually called me "crazy" in front of my co-workers once during a bridal shower. I was talking to the bride to be about her dress, and said I love the designs from where she ordered from (BHLDN). This was before I was engaged. My boss went on to compare me to a crazy ex-employee she has that bought baby things before she was pregnant. So sorry I know about wedding dresses. Doesn't make me crazy or nuts. I reported that to HR and nothing ever happened. She just says what she wants, when she wants, and since she has been here for 25 years, nothing will ever happen to her.

cat fail animated GIF

• why is it when you actually do your job you get even more work and when you don't you get to do nothing all day? (this may be why I cried at work today...stupid hormones)
  • @yogahh, I'm so infuriated for you! My last boss was extremely unprofessional and said some pretty obnoxious things, so I can relate! Thought I don't think she was quite as bad at that, yeesh! Though after I left, my friend who still works there was really upset one day and our boss noticed and asked if she was ok. When she answered that she was just having a bad week, our boss said "What, are you getting a divorce?" OUT OF NOWHERE. She just got married a year ago and they don't have any problems, but I guess our boss has some pretty strong opinions about their relationship!
  • Ok this might sound silly but my wtf is to my husband. He made a comment last night (joking) that a women in a movie we were watching is attractive. I'm ok with that but he proceeded to state how similar she looks to his best friend's ex. I was irritated by the comment (prob because I'm feeling a little self conscious about my body changing) and totally denied how similar the actress and his best friend's ex look alike, even though I agree that they look identical. Haha. This sounds really silly to be mad about and kinda embarrassing that I would let this get to me, but it totally does!
  • WTF to my stomach. I have been puke free for about two weeks and suddenly I am right back to hurling every few hours. Not a fan. Today I was doubled over the clinic toilet, throwing up water, with the no less than 8 elementary school students in with various recess-induced injuries listening in horror in the clinic. Super professional. Ugh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @yogahh I kinda work with a woman like this who is a supervisor but not my supervisor (although you wouldn't know it). People like that are just sad and pathetic and deserve:

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• Bluejay3030Bluejay3030 member
    edited October 2015
    @laurenmdrn16 - Throwing up is the woorst, and who knew that being pregnant would make it even more horrible?! Ugh. Especially since it's such a battle to even get the food or drink down in the first place. When it comes back up its just demoralizing. I hope you start to feel better soon.
  • @Charla1224 - OMG! I can't believe there are people that stupid out there.
  • My wtf goes to a coworker, who came and asked me to have someone on my team put the tables and chairs back how she left them in a meeting room. Mind you, it was one table, turned 90 degrees. I did it and it took 45 seconds so whatever. But WTF, it took you longer to come ask me than it would have to just fix it yourself!
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • My WTF is for our cat. I made its Halloween costume today (a name tag that says "Steve French") and it would NOT hold still. I probably wasted half an hour chasing it around. Finally I got a picture of it later in the evening when it was sleepy, but come-on... Be still with a name badge for just a few seconds. It's not that hard.
  • My wtf goes out to my friend/hair client that showed me a picture of an ombré and said she didn't want any of her hair as dark as the darkest tone in the picture and didn't want any of her hair as light as any of the hair in the picture. So I worked for hours on a cut and color that was nice with her face shape and skin tone and it looked so beautiful on her. She told me she hated it and it was ugly. She also said that it was as though I was preparing her hair for Halloween. She was just being "honest". I gave her solutions based on what she told me and she just kept saying she hated it. I finally convinced her to let me weave some lighter peices throughout for contrast and in the end didn't make her pay for a dime of my work. I explained to her that she could now go pay full price in a salon and have it done by someone else. I've never had this happen in my entire hairstyling career and have never had anyone that was a friend be that mean to me. I drove 30 minutes to her house so I had a long drive home and sobbed the whole way.

The only thing good about the experience is that I let her go as my client so I never have to deal with her indecisive bs again.

Also, pregnancy hormones are a B*tch.
  • WTF is up with my pregnancy symptoms just disappearing? WTF is up with my awful hormones making me so needy? Ugh. I'm getting so aggravated with myself!
  • Not Wednesday anymore but best palace for this Lil rant
    Wtf person trying to tell me sweet tea has more caffeine than hot tea!?!? How does adding sugar and ice raise the caffeine content???