Multiples
Options

Intro-(lose mentioned)

Hello everyone! I would love to join you all, my husband and I found out we are having identical twins 2 weeks ago and are very excited!.  We have a 3 year old crazy little boy and have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now with assistance. We found out last Mothers Day we were expecting only to find out the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks. I am a worrier so obviously very cautious this go around but hopefully will be sticking around for while!

Re: Intro-(lose mentioned)

• Options
    I hope you can stick around too - congratulations! Don't you wish you could have a sonogram everyday - a window inside?! My kids are 8 and 5 and I can't wait to tell them but am trying to wait until I'm farther along in a 'safer' zone. I'm almost 9 weeks. Next sonogram is in about 4 weeks - can't wait to see if they're both thriving. I'm showing enough (bloated a lot) - if it's not twins I'll be embarrassed. lol.
  • Options
    I know! I will be 8 weeks Monday and I feel like time is going soo slow. I just want it to be 12 weeks already so I can relax a bit! I hear ya on the bloat too lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! Welcome :)
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11