Announcement Pictures - Page 2 — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

Announcement Pictures

Re: Announcement Pictures

• I want to announce via a holiday card! Do y'all think early nov is too early to send one?
    I would wait to send one later but need to tell my MIL... And if I tell my MiL than EVERYONE finds out ugh
  • Loading the player...
  • I ended up stealing a picture from pinterest and then added on a picture of my ultrasound :)

mommar13sillyfoxseashellz1223H0neyC0mb
  • @DutchLucyLu I LOVE cross stitch. Huge fan!
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
    DutchLucyLuPhotoslave
  • You can get the balloons from Amazon. :)
    caterinH0neyC0mb
  • Goodness gracious, I feel like a Pinterest fail. I tried for a least 30 minutes to get DS and either the ultrasound picture, or a sign in the same picture to no avail. DH wants no part of the announcement, so I'm on my own. Hopefully I'll have something to post later!

• Ours attached - announced yesterday

This is going to sound creepy, but you are too cute! I love being able to put a face to a name.

cat fail animated GIF

• yogahh said:
    Ours attached - announced yesterday
    This is going to sound creepy, but you are too cute! I love being able to put a face to a name.

Joining @yogahh in being creepy as I thought the same thing. Great photos. 
    PhotoslaveH0neyC0mb
  • Ours attached - announced yesterday
    Very cool, I like seeing original ideas.
  • What a fun thread! All of these are so cute and creative, I love all the ideas. :)

blockedrose, yours is my favorite! It's great to see another gamer on this board.

We're probably going to announce in a couple of weeks at the end of the first trimester (plus I have the 12-week ultrasound next week so I'm hoping to be able to use a picture from that). I hadn't even really thought about doing a FB announcement but this thread has very probably changed my mind.
  • WE put ours up yesterday and got so much love. It was truly overwhelming :)
    Photoslave
  • We're using our furbaby to announce our first!
    EMP- Baby #1