**Wednesday Ticker Change 10/21** — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

**Wednesday Ticker Change 10/21**

Didn't see it yet, so here we go! Kept the same GTKY as well :)

Week/Fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
BFP #1: 9/12/2015
DD: 6/1/2016
BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018

Re: **Wednesday Ticker Change 10/21**

• Week/Fruit: 9/green olive/playing jack

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my first midwife appointment, and it went very well. Scheduled for my first ultrasound on Nov. 2, and blood work tomorrow.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Still just really tired. And always hungry.

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? The answer to this changes every day. Yesterday I would have said cheeseburgers. Today I would say tacos. Before I got pregnant, I likely would have said some sort of seafood pasta dish. Now that sounds good too....

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Week/Fruit: 10/Prune

Upcoming Appointments: Nov. 10 for a follow-up visit

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Nausea is in full force and I was hoping for some relief, but nothing yet.

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? That's a good question, but not the right time. :) All food sounds horrible to me recently, but probably salad and pizza 

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Loading the player...
  • (Sorry normally I put it up but this week has been crazy, so just completely forgot.)

Week/Fruit: 10/ Prune

Upcoming Appointments: Next week, finally!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am still tired all the time and just had a massive breakout on my face I feel like I am in High school again.

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Steamed bumplings, you get everything you need in them and you can changes up your fillings and I looove them.

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks