All the feels?!? — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

All the feels?!?

Ok... some of us are getting to the point where we can feel the fluttering.  This is my 3rd baby so I know what I'm looking for but I've been feeling it almost daily for about a week.  Such a cool feeling.  Can't wait for the rest of the world to see and feel what I'm feeling right now but it is kinda fun to have my own special time with the little bean. Anyone else feeling movement yet?  I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow but in full disclosure I felt it early with both dds as well.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: All the feels?!?

• I'm at 10 and so anxious to feel it. I don't know what to look for :\">
    I guess it's one of those I'll know when it happens- right?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes but you'll likely brush it off the first few times as gas. For me it's a very specific tickle very low in my tummy, below my standard belly pooch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This will be #2 for me. I can't wait for that feeling again. To me it feels like a fish flopping around in there. I'm just over 12 weeks now, I'm hoping I'll start feeling it soon.

• I feel flutters every now and again. I'm mainly feeling pressure like I did when DD would stick her foot out around my belly button. I'm assuming that's my uterus expanding.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• I just started feeling the occasional flip, but I'm still waiting on the regular flutters. I'm 10 weeks with baby #2. With DS, he was such an active baby that I felt him all the time at 14 weeks and DH could feel him at 16 weeks. Really looking forward to that again!
    May siggy challenge - Parenting Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker