TTC After a Loss

Intro (loss mentioned)

Hello! I have been meaning to join this board for a while, but just wasn't quite sure what to post up to this point. My husband and I lost our first baby in Dec 2014. It was my first pregnancy and was completely normal until I went into premature labor at 25 weeks. The doctors all told me to be careful or I would get pregnant very quickly because my body would crave being pregnant again! It has been 9 months of trying and still no luck :( my periods were very irregular so my OB put me on medroxyprogesterone to regulate them. That worked but then I had some very bad experiences with my OB and decided a change was needed. She treated me like a number not a patient, and really didn't seem to care if I became pregnant again! To make a long story short, I went to my primary dr to have labs taken and check my hormone and thyroid levels. He said they were all normal but got me in with a new OB right away. My new OB is AWESOME! She automatically told me by my labs that I didn't ovulate last month, and may not have been ovulating for a long time! She already has me scheduled for other testing and will start me on clomid after my next period, which I will have to take medroxyprogesterone to start since its been 2 months without one! :-/ I am exhausted of my body not being back to normal and all of the stress that goes along with it! I never expected to lose my little girl, or have so much trouble getting pregnant again. Some times I wonder if she was my only chance at motherhood and now I missed it

Re: Intro (loss mentioned)

• So sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear you've found a more responsive physique as well. Best of luck
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Welcome to the board and sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will not have to be here long but hopefully it will be a comfort to you. I'm glad you feel better about your new doctor makes a huge difference!