Baby Names

Starting from scratch for baby #2

We found out a few months ago we are expecting kiddo #2, so we have some time, but I'm having such a harder time this time. None of the names we agreed on for #1 seem right. One of us has vetoed most of them. Dh is still set on Niall for a boy, but no middle name yet. It's not my first pick, but honestly, I have nothing I love either. For girls, I like Zoe or Quinn but not in love with either. DH seems indifferent. I know I have time, but I need help. first baby is Evelyn Danielle, and goes by Eva. Evelyn's after my grandmother and while I love the name, Im not set on another classic name. I do love Eleanor, but want two "E" names. Thanks in advance for suggestions
photo 146-1-1.jpgphoto 102_0857-2.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Starting from scratch for baby #2

• Baby name wizard has an online tool where you put names you like and it gIves ideas.
  • Evelyn seems so much more classier than Quinn or Zoe which are so trendy right now. I would suggest

Rosalie
    Theresa
    Helena
    Claire
    Clara
    Audrey
    Hannah
    Gretchen
    Calista
    Corrine
    Vivian
    Miriam
    Mallory
    Ruth
    Serafina
    Julia
    Penelope

• Loading the player...
  • If you like Eleanor, have you considered Lenore?
  • I kind of like Evelyn "Eva", and Eleanor/Elenora "Nora". Eva and Nora sound cute together.

Even though you aren't such a fan of them both having "E" names, remember that they will not always be together all of the time. Sure they will be in the same house, living together, for a good 18 years or so, but after that....they will have their own lives and won't always be together all of the time.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic