Nurseries and Baby Gear

Guava Lotus Everywhere Crib

Kate0034Kate0034 member
edited September 2015 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
I've been looking at the Lotus Everywhere Travel Crib by Guava. Has anyone used it? I'm thinking of registering for it instead of one of the fisher price or graco ones.

Re: Guava Lotus Everywhere Crib

• I just purchased one. I'm due in January. The great things about the guava as apposed to the Graco is....is only weighs 13 lbs, you can break it down in 5 to 10 Minutes flat, all materials are free of toxins, its got the zipper function so your kid wont feel like hes in kid jail . you can literally put it in the backpack provided and it is airplane friendly. And oh! You can wash it!
  • I am due in December and I bought the travel crib and bassinet conversion. They really are little packed and light. I do think it takes a little more work to put away than the video implies. The sheets are ridiculously expensive at $29 per sheet, so I made mine. We are currently living overseas so our travel will involve tiny cars, planes and trains not big American cars so I am happy with our decision to get the smaller "pack and play." I also think the sunshade will be a great addition if we decide to do a beach trip but I will wait until I plan to visit the beach to buy the sunshade.
  • Loading the player...
  • Graco takes 2 minutes to set up. 10 for the compact one seems high.