November 2015 Moms
Options

GINGER AVENGER

UHH YES! This is a thread just to ask where our favorite Avenger has gone????????

Re: GINGER AVENGER

• Options
    I asked the same thing days ago. I actually would look for her post she normally had some vary helpful in sit on things :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aside from the fact that she actually contributed to most post she was hilarious! That's BS!
  • Options
    What?! That sucks. Was thinking I havnt seen her around. I found her advice very helpful and straight to the point. This is sad
  • Options
    So stupid I'm really mad. People are such sissys! I'm sorry if you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer and you deserve it.
  • Options
    Wow I had noticed she was missing but didn't realize she got banned! This is really ridiculous. People who post moronic things should expect moronic and funny responses. How many times can we hear "I'm in so much pain, should I call my dr" ect! Ban those people for making us say rude comments!
  • Options
    I noticed that, too, and I never ever thought she said anything worth getting banned over. She was always friendly in my eyes.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Lurker from Jan 15 board, I miss the Ginger Avenger too, ChiccoBeanz has been banned as well. Both brilliant and helpful ladies with an excellent sense of humour, boards are much emptier without them and I hope they come back xx
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"