1. I had my first ultrasound yesterday for baby #2. Nothing more amazing than seeing that little one wiggle around. It was a great way to start the day!
2. Pregnancy insomnia is starting for me and I'm not thrilled about it.
3. I want all the carbs lately. It's been a struggle to get enough protein in me as of late.
4. I miss college. Not for the partying (although that was fun) but because I miss going to classes and learning about different topics. I wish there were free adult learning classes that I could take...I'd be all over that!
5. In the same vein, I think I'm going to order a couple of books from Amazon today. Feeling the need to dive into something good. My fellow bookies, let me know if you have any suggestions!
6. I'm not sure how to dress here where I live. One day is 30 degrees, next day it's a high of 60. Wtf, Mother Nature?
7. I'm going to a surprise birthday party this Friday with H. It will be so nice to have a night out with him, and without DD. Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces, but nights out with H are far and few between.
8. I hope I can stay awake past 9 at said party!
9. I'm not a shoe girl. I'd rather spend my $ on expensive skin care stuff, like the Alba line, or for concert tickets.
10. We are team green again this time around. Not knowing the sex of the baby really gave me motivation to get through a long labor the first time around. This time though, the anticipation is killing me! I'm so excited to be a mommy again.
Happy Tuesday, everyone!