May 2016 Moms

Almost 12 weeks .... headaches and dizziness, anyone else?

I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday and I've had a rough trimester (nausea, vomiting, etc.). But today I have a horrible headache and I'm so dizzy. I don't think I am dehydrated because I was dehydrated at 6 weeks and this feels different. Anyone else experiencing these symptoms? I thought I was getting close to the end of the first trimester woes, but I guess not.

Re: Almost 12 weeks .... headaches and dizziness, anyone else?

• No dizziness, but headaches. Oh the headaches I've had for the last 3 days, and Tylenol is doing nothing for them. This is my 3rd and I do not recall ever having headaches like this with the first 2. I also have the nausea and vomiting, but that has been the same each time. I'm almost 9w and I'm not sure I can survive 3-5 more weeks of this.

image"">

• I just read that the combination of these symptoms are normal for around 12 weeks. So I guess that means I am on track according to this baby app I had on my phone. Hang in there! I know it seems like we can't survive, but you can do it! I didn't know that we can take Tylenol. Thanks for the tip! I need to try that.
  • Loading the player...
  • KurrantKurrant member
    edited October 2015
    I've had some pretty massive migraines and dizziness for about three days now. I'm close to 13 weeks. Safe painkillers are doing nothing for me.

Edited because my brain is mush and I forgot how far along I am . . .
  • I'm 8w1d and have been very dizzy for the past week. Keep up with drinking water and eating small nutritious meals. Hang in there!
  • I also have been having headaches the last 4 days and I'm 11 weeks 3 days. Sure hope the headaches, nausea, & tiredness start going away soon. I fell asleep at 5:30 pm tonight and now I'm awake.

Together 11/2008
    Married 9/29/2012
    BFP #1 8/26/15
    EDD 5/6/2016
  • I'm 10 weeks and I've been having dizzy spells for the past couple weeks. I get out of breath very easily too. Never had this problem with DS.
    May siggy challenge - Parenting Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday. I get headaches that don't go away. This past Sunday I had a dizzy-spell where I had to sit down, then I was dry-heaving and then I started sweating. I attributed it to getting out of bed too fast and it was before I had breakfast or any drink. 
    JCrew Blog

Big brother was born August 24, 2011.
    Little brother was born October 1, 2012.
    Brother #3 due 5/4/16; born 5/2/16.