Baby Names

Sister for Lucy Elizabeth and Violet Ruth

We still have a long way to go before we find out the sex.... But names are something that are on my mind all the time. Our boys name is decided on. We just need ideas if it's a girl.

We definitely want to honor MIL by putting "Ann" somewhere in the name. I asked about Annabelle recently. I still like it but it doesn't seem like "the" name. With both Lucy and Violet we knew it as soon as we said it. Our last name is Portuguese and long... So we don't want too many syllables.

I'm really open to any suggestions you might have!

Mama to two perfect little girls.
Lucy 07-13-11
Violet 03-13-14
Conceived #3 since September 2015
11-25-15 twelve week loss
07-21-16 ten week loss
10-03-16 5 week loss
TTC again soon!

Re: Sister for Lucy Elizabeth and Violet Ruth

• Molly Ann
    Sophie Ann
    Julie Ann
    Lila Ann
    Amelia Ann
    Jenna Ann
    Caitlin Ann
    Megan Ann
    Isla Ann
    Eva Ann
    Kelly Ann?
    Mary Ann?
    Isabel Ann

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • When about Anna?

• Loading the player...
  • Rosemary Ann
    Charlotte Ann
    Harper Ann

Idk I was just saying names I enjoy as a sibset
    I really like Lucy,Violet and Rosemary together, such pretty names!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 8/15 
    MC - 9/15
    ~~~~
    BFP #2 4/24/17
    EDD: 11/2/17

• Amelia Ann

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • These are all nice suggestions but maybe I wasn't totally clear.... I don't need Ann as a middle name. I just want "Ann" in there somewhere. First or middle name... And it does that have to be just Ann. That's why I gave my suggestion of Annabelle.

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • Lucy, Violet and...

First name suggestions

Cora / Coralie
    Jane
    Mila
    Isla
    Clara
    Noelle
    Pearl
    Sophie
    Charlotte
    Sadie
    Elena

Names with Ann

Anna
    Annabelle
    Annalise
    Annabeth
    Annamarie
    Anastasia

Combo suggestions

Jane Annalise
    Pearl Annalise
    Pearl Anastasia
    Sadie Annabelle
    Sadie Ann
    Sophie Annalise
    Sophie Annabelle
    Coralie Ann
    Noelle Annalise
    Elena Annabeth
    Elena Annalise
    Elena Ann
    Charlotte Annabelle
    Charlotte Ann
  • I don't understand posts like this. There are so many name generators these days. What is the point of asking humans to generate Ann- names when you could have a website do it, narrow down what you like, and then ask opinions here.

These wide open "I'm having a girl, what should I name her" posts always seem to generate the same copy-paste lists that people have saved somewhere. I see the same name suggestions again and again and again, on posts like this.

Not picking on OP, I just don't get this segment of the Names Board.
  • MamaCoffinMamaCoffin member
    edited October 2015
    I don't understand posts like this. There are so many name generators these days. What is the point of asking humans to generate Ann- names when you could have a website do it, narrow down what you like, and then ask opinions here. These wide open "I'm having a girl, what should I name her" posts always seem to generate the same copy-paste lists that people have saved somewhere. I see the same name suggestions again and again and again, on posts like this. Not picking on OP, I just don't get this segment of the Names Board.
    Because I've done all of the website generators and was curious if any real people with real thoughts might have an idea I hadn't found already.Removed for TOU violation

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • LNic5 said:

Lucy, Violet and...

First name suggestions

Cora / Coralie
    Jane
    Mila
    Isla
    Clara
    Noelle
    Pearl
    Sophie
    Charlotte
    Sadie
    Elena

Names with Ann

Anna
    Annabelle
    Annalise
    Annabeth
    Annamarie
    Anastasia

Combo suggestions

Jane Annalise
    Pearl Annalise
    Pearl Anastasia
    Sadie Annabelle
    Sadie Ann
    Sophie Annalise
    Sophie Annabelle
    Coralie Ann
    Noelle Annalise
    Elena Annabeth
    Elena Annalise
    Elena Ann
    Charlotte Annabelle
    Charlotte Ann

Best list I've seen. Thank you!

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • edited October 2015
    You haven't seen Sophia or Charlotte or Jane on any other lists, and you're calling me an ass?! =))

ETA, this only reaffirms my (genuine) question, rather than answering it.

And you blocked me. Amazing! =D>
  • edited October 2015
    I don't understand posts like this. There are so many name generators these days. What is the point of asking humans to generate Ann- names when you could have a website do it, narrow down what you like, and then ask opinions here. These wide open "I'm having a girl, what should I name her" posts always seem to generate the same copy-paste lists that people have saved somewhere. I see the same name suggestions again and again and again, on posts like this. Not picking on OP, I just don't get this segment of the Names Board.
    Because I've done all of the website generators and was curious if any real people with real thoughts might have an idea I hadn't found already. Removed for TOU violation
    QFP. Because I made it clear I wasn't directing this at OP, but genuinely asking this question. And then I get this rude, TOU-violating response. Sheesh.
    edited October 2015
    Because I've done all of the website generators and was curious if any real people with real thoughts might have an idea I hadn't found already. Removed for TOU violation
    QFP. Because I made it clear I wasn't directing this at OP, but genuinely asking this question. And then I get this rude, TOU-violating response. Sheesh.
    I didn't block anyone. I called you an ass because you acted like one. I made a post asking for baby name opinions on a baby name board. I'm sorry this is such an offensive concept for you.

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • You are perfectly entitled to have your opinion about these types of posts...... But you don't have any room to say them out loud.

Again.... A post asking for baby name ideas. In a baby name board. I'm sorry this is such an offensive concept for you.

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
    edited October 2015
    If you truly didn't want to offend the first place to start would have been NOT directing this at my post. If you truly wanted to ask the question you could have made your own thread. I feel belittled..... And when I feel belittled I stand up for myself. Removed for TOU violation

Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • I asked a genuine question. The only offense taken was by you. And then you started swearing at me and calling me names.

The name Anna contains Ann-.
  • I thought @virginiaunicorn11 was well within her rights... She didn't say it out loud she typed it... Out loud?

• I've always been fond of Annalise/Annaliese