June 2016 Moms

Monday PPBF

I'm starting today's PPBF early, because I have some bitches to get of my chest.
Happy Monday!

Re: Monday PPBF

• Why does being exhausted have to suck so much? Getting real tired (no pun intended) of falling asleep on the couch every night at 7:30. H and I both work full time. Regular sex happened on a very regular basis. Now if we want to make it happen, it has to be as soon as H walks in the door otherwise I'm dead to the world right after dinner. I've heard it gets better towards the end of the first tri. I sure hope so.
  • Loading the player...
  • sorarose said:

My DS threw a tantrum for a solid 30 minutes because he a) Couldn't go outside (way too cold now) and b) Couldn't watch TV. Want to know what snapped him out of it? His mother crying, too. 

Aww poor momma. I see this happening to me in the very near future.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• I am freezing all the time. I seriously just want to stay in bed under the covers all day long.

On top of that I'm exhausted, so I have zero motivation to do anything!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Junior high girl drama. I love coaching but there's so many times I feel like "seriously you didn't just do that". [-(
  • I'm so tired and so sick that I don't even care about not doing any work at work right now. I just want to go home but I carpool and wasn't the driver today. The thought of getting on a bus also makes me want to yak. *sigh*
  • My mood today could not be worse. I'm tired and my brain is not working correctly. This is a serious problem at work! I messed up something stupid that's going to cause all sorts of trouble. I'm a complete perfectionist and this is a new job so I'm just feeling terrible about it. I need my brain back! !!!!!!!!

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Why does being exhausted have to suck so much? Getting real tired (no pun intended) of falling asleep on the couch every night at 7:30. H and I both work full time. Regular sex happened on a very regular basis. Now if we want to make it happen, it has to be as soon as H walks in the door otherwise I'm dead to the world right after dinner. I've heard it gets better towards the end of the first tri. I sure hope so.

Right there with you!!  I fell asleep around 7:30!  Which was good, since my DS was up from 12:30 until around 2:30!  Yeah, I'm pretty worthless today, especially since I've given up my gigantic diet coke that usually gets me going!  Ugh!!

• The past 2 nights I've woke up with horrible cramps in my lower abdomen and back. It scares me so much and I rush to the bathroom praying for no blood. I end up sitting on the toilet sweating and have to completely undress and try to go to the bathroom with no luck. I think it's just from being so constipated so I called my ob's office this morning and then haven't called me back yet. I'm miserable but feel guilty about complaining because I know I'm growing this tiny human.
  • @mrsschmity ugh same here! And since I typically have more energy in the morning, that's my preferred time. Well nausea has put an end to that as well. Not cool!

Seriously, do I have to work? I need a job where I like my coworkers a lot better.

Also want to take a sick day but can't because of the workload I've been given.

But it's not like I'm doing it today anyway. I'm already needing a nap and it's 9am.
  • I'm so tired!! All I want to do all day is sleep, but then when I'm in bed at night I swear I have insomnia and just lay there for hours :(
  • Seriously with the exhaustion. I am really lucky that I don't have MS yet but being so tired is killing me, even typing makes me sleepy. Plus my coworker left and we haven't been able to replace her yet so I am basically doing 2 people's jobs. I feel like I am sprinting everyday at work but still falling behind and missing things (also serious baby brain isn't helping). I normally like my job but right now it is too much and I just want to call in sick everyday so I can stay home, nap and watch netflix. 
  • Having diarrhea and puking with a busy want all the attention child by your side all day is not fun. I am glad to be pregnant body but could ya just lay off for an hour! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm sick of being nauseated....6 weeks today, but luckily for me it started at 3.5 weeks :( NOT.  Other than that I have no symptoms to as far as I can tell, or it could just be my nausea over powering everything.
  • I am starving and food makes me want to vomit.  WTF.  Seriously.
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• I took off this week from work to enjoy with my DD.  I totally forgot she had her one year well visit and vaccinations this morning.  Welp, there goes mommy fun day with my little girl!  Snuggle day instead...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • hgsurvivorhgsurvivor member
    edited October 2015
    I've been having a pity party all week because I tested positive for the Flu and also Strep AND have an ear infection. I'm near the end but I still have this really bad cough that won't let me sleep. I'm miserable. I'm going on vacation on Tomorrow and this stupid flu, strep, infection better be completely out.

Also just found out that one of my meds is not good for prenancy. Which A) why hasn't anyone told me this, I've been taking it all along - 4 weeks 3days here - so been taking then since beginning of week 3 when I got BFP. B) that med is for restless leg syndrome. So now I'm supposed to be on a flight to Europe for 8 hours and have no relieve from restless leg syndrome. PLUS the stupid cough? WTF!!

Cue pity party.

Edit - coherent sentences...
      Anniversary

• I feel bad that I have no energy for DD lately. We just sit around and watch TV all day. I wish I could afford to put her in preschool more than one day a week right now so she had something to do! And so I could sleep!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel bad that I have no energy for DD lately. We just sit around and watch TV all day. I wish I could afford to put her in preschool more than one day a week right now so she had something to do! And so I could sleep!!

Same here! We just sit around. We have 2 play dates this week and I already want to cancel them.

DD bit the dog this morning bc he licked up the yogurt she flung. Wtf! That girl's butt was in time out before she could even blink.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to give a presentation in front of about 35 of my upper level management in 15 min. I feel like I'm going puke. I really wanted to stay home today but I cannot reschedule this meeting.
  • aloha5736 said:

I'm sick of being nauseated....6 weeks today, but luckily for me it started at 3.5 weeks :( NOT.  Other than that I have no symptoms to as far as I can tell, or it could just be my nausea over powering everything.

Same here. Puked for the first time this morning. I'm exhausted and my body aches all over. It doesn't help that my classroom is freezing... and it's only monday
  • My toddler was up from3-5:30am today and the day before. I have had practically no sleep, which doesn't help with the pregnancy tiredness. I am struggling today.

Also my toddler hardly talks and it's driving me nuts! She's almost 18 months and only has 15-20 words. It's so frustrating!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @futuremrscaf and @mkemommy It actually went well. I've have very little patience today and a couple people commented on my snappiness/no BS attitude but it was stated as a compliment so I guess that's one good thing about moodiness. Lol.
  • My toddler was up from3-5:30am today and the day before. I have had practically no sleep, which doesn't help with the pregnancy tiredness. I am struggling today. Also my toddler hardly talks and it's driving me nuts! She's almost 18 months and only has 15-20 words. It's so frustrating!
    The sleeping sucks, and I feel for you, but know that 15-20 words is actually great! 6 words is considered great at that age, so your DD is ahead!

• FutureMrsCAFFutureMrsCAF member
    edited October 2015
    sorarose said:

My toddler was up from3-5:30am today and the day before. I have had practically no sleep, which doesn't help with the pregnancy tiredness. I am struggling today.

Also my toddler hardly talks and it's driving me nuts! She's almost 18 months and only has 15-20 words. It's so frustrating!

The sleeping sucks, and I feel for you, but know that 15-20 words is actually great! 6 words is considered great at that age, so your DD is ahead!

**QBF

I was thinking the same thing. DD (2.5) has a speech delay and didn't have 15-20 words until maybe 2 months ago. Her vocabulary is growing but still can't tell me what she wants to eat, wants to do, etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sorarose said:

My toddler was up from3-5:30am today and the day before. I have had practically no sleep, which doesn't help with the pregnancy tiredness. I am struggling today.

**QBF

I was thinking the same thing. DD (2.5) has a speech delay and didn't have 15-20 words until maybe 2 months ago. Her vocabulary is growing but still can't tell me what she wants to eat, wants to do, etc.

Thanks guys. My oldest was putting word together by 18 months, so I guess my view is just off. That makes me feel better

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My toddler was up from3-5:30am today and the day before. I have had practically no sleep, which doesn't help with the pregnancy tiredness. I am struggling today. Also my toddler hardly talks and it's driving me nuts! She's almost 18 months and only has 15-20 words. It's so frustrating!
    **QBF I was thinking the same thing. DD (2.5) has a speech delay and didn't have 15-20 words until maybe 2 months ago. Her vocabulary is growing but still can't tell me what she wants to eat, wants to do, etc.
    Yes, we are monitoring my DS (18 months) and will make a decision when he's 2. He gets bored of words and stops using them after awhile...current words include yay, moo, "bah" for ball, Dada, and "Da" for Dave on Ruff Ruff, Tweet, & Dave. He understands more than he says, but I would be thrilled if he even had 6 words consistently! 

• No problem @AmberLiz99. It's crazy how every child is different!
  • sorarose said:

**QBF

Thanks guys. My oldest was putting word together by 18 months, so I guess my view is just off. That makes me feel better

My 19 month old knows way less than 20 words. He didn't say mama until 17 months. The speech language pathologist from my school said no big deal until he's 2. Sounds like your LO is right on track :)
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My sister and I got in a huge fight which ended up with me hanging up on her. i never hang up on people but I was so angry! And pregnant me doesn't have much patience for nonsense :/ and it was total nonsense!
  • I. Am. So. Tired.