June 2016 Moms

NYC Hospitals

Hey! Are there any first time Mom's that already know which hospital their obgyn is affiliated with or second time Moms that have been to NYC hospitals that would like to share their birthing experiences at those particular hospitals (recommend or not)? My doctor is affiliated with Lenox, so particularly curious about that hospitals reputation.

Re: NYC Hospitals

• My sister was a doula in NYC for several years - she's now at Yale studying to become a midwife - she got familiar with many of the local hospitals. PM if you want and I can have her send you her opinion.
      Anniversary

• I was born at Lenox Hill (so were 2 out of three of my brothers)! So I will say it's a good one ;)
    My practice is affiliated with NYU Langone, which I am happy with. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I've done a lot of research as a first time mom in NYC. The number one rated hospital is New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell. It's just too far for me so I went with equally as best - NYU langone. My doctor is dr cho at Spring obgyn. I know SO many people that have gone here and loved it. Lenox hill and mount Sinai are good too.
  • I've been to Presbyterian and was very impressed with it. I specifically searched for obgyn affiliated with that hospital unfortunatly the offices are way out of my way. Would have loved to be in that hospital probably costs an arm and a leg extra from what insurance will cover. The private rooms are certainly the most expensive from all of the other NYC hospitals.