May 2016 Moms

High risk pregnancy

Anyone else on here a High risk pregnancy? I lost my first baby at 22 weeks, I had a little boy but he was stillborn so I never got to see him alive. We got to hold him for several hours after delivery tho. I have had a daughter since then and am pregnant with my 3rd. Both, my daughter's and my current pregnancy are High risk now. Would love to hear y'alls stories.

Re: High risk pregnancy

• I was with DD. My doc is cautiously saying I'm not HR right now. I only have half a uterus and I've got about a 20-40% chance of bleeding out during birth. We had to rush to get DD out when my water broke bc she was butt down and couldn't stop the amniotic fluid from flowing out. I'm so sorry for what you've gone through (I went through several MCs before DD). I went on altered bed rest at 6 mos bc I had contractions 8 hrs a day (until I gave birth!). T&P coming your way. I know the feeling of being scared with your unborns. One day at a time mama!

also... there's a high risk board here that may be of some comfort and good insight for you.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• edited October 2015
    So sorry for your loss. :( I am also high risk, like last pregnancy. Although last pregnancy I stopped working and really took care of myself so it was much easier day to day, I had chances to rest and take breaks. This pregnancy I don't have that luxury, I am not working but I am chasing a toddler around who doesn't nap and husband works ridiculous and odd hours so it is only me for every meal of the day and many mornings and bedtimes. Plus we have several high maintenance animals. I am struggling with normal stuff that has hit me more than last time most likely due to my non ability to ever really rest (like severe food aversions, constant nausea, vomiting, total exhaustion, etc.)