May 2016 Moms

Went to ER for slight bleeding and cramping

Hello ladies, I am about 5 weeks pregnant. It's hard to know exactly when i ovulated, but the first day of my last period was August 24. Last night I went to the ER because I noticed blood and then slight cramping. They did an ultrasound, blood tests, and all. The ultrasound indicated that the egg sack placed in the right position in my uterus so it wasn't anything tubular. However I found out I have a retroverted, tilted uterus. My hcg level was 250, I'm getting another blood test in a couple days to see if it's going up. I'm praying I'm not having a mc. I don't have any clotting or heavy bleeding , it's just the cramping that progressively got worse throughout the day. When I go the bathroom it's like the gravity effect, with slight bleeding. The doctor also said I had a bladder infection. Anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Re: Went to ER for slight bleeding and cramping

• I've never been in the position of having a bladder infection along with bleeding, but I just wanted to say my FX and my T&P's are with you :)
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What was the date of your last period? Not to scare you but 250 seems low.

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Aug 24, my period stopped on the 30th. 250 seemed low to me too, but the doc said it was normal for how early I am, I take a hcg test tomorrow to see if it's gone up. Praying.
  • When did you get your first positive?
  • My first positive was about 16 days ago...
  • Please keep us posted! How are things going?